Norrath remains in danger from Lanys T’Vyl, God of Malice, and her pursuit of power! Return to Kunark and adventure through unexplored lands full of strife as a powerful force of iksar plan to overthrow the lich emperor, Venril Sathir. Uncover dungeons long sealed or lost, amassing power and piecing together the history long buried, in an attempt to keep the last Chaos Stone out of Lanys' evil clutches!
It will take great courage to stand against the coming darkness and stop her from ushering in a new age of dominance by the gods. When the Tenets of Hate ascend to godhood, will you stand against them?
Kunark Ascending is the 13th EverQuest II expansion and brings new and exciting adventures to Norrath.
Journey to Obulus Frontier in North Kunark where you’ll explore the ruins of Kaesora, fight through the Crypt of Dalnir in Warslik Woods, traverse the City of Mist, and adventure through more areas both familiar and undiscovered!
KA EXPANSION FEATURES:
- All new dungeons for Solo, Heroic, and Raid parties alike.
- 4 new Ascension classes available to all max level characters!
- Upgrade your epic weapon with all new Epic 2.0 Quests.
- Gear Up Your Mercenaries – With the new mercenary equipment feature you can now equip your favorite Mercenaries with gear to increase their power.
- New Wardrobe Tab – Free up space with the new Wardrobe tab. Any relevant items placed into the Wardrobe will be converted into appearances and won’t take up any inventory slots!
Once a character has progressed through the Kunark Ascending signature line, they will gain access to Ascension Classes from Ascension Masters located throughout Obulus Frontier. More information on Ascension may be found here: https://www.everquest2.com/news/kuna...-class-preview
Mercenaries may now equip two armor and two mercenary only accolade items by default and may be trained to equip more.