POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Planes of Prophecy Public Quests
- You will now be removed from Public Quest zones 5 seconds after accepting the reward for completing the PQ to ensure your quest properly updates for the turn-in to Dr. Arcana.
- All tier1 raid bosses should no longer gain additional damage bonuses unless fighting less than 12 players. (Some were set to 18).
The Laboratory of Lord Vyemm
- Doors should work more reliably.
Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic]
- Seven Fanged Curse will remain cured once...cured.
Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic & Solo]
- Acquiring the Grotesque Visage should no longer permanently leave a screen splatter effect.
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Event Heroic & Duo]
- Fixit's (all versions) Exhaust Blast buff can be dispelled with Spare Energy Cells through a right-click option when appropriate.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- Adds in the Gearbox encounter should now be noticed when they are killed.
- Adds in the Gearbox encounter will now correctly kill any target they are seeking when they get near them.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Valbrand and Thangbrand should correctly notify each other when they are at low health.
- Raging Storm has had the disarm component of the spell removed.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]
- Veleroth and Zrexul should now correctly notify each other when they are at low health.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance [Challenge Event]
- Solsuek Ro should now have lower resolve.
- The teleport braziers to the second area should now remember who is and isn't allowed to use them.
Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic & Solo]
- A collectible shiny will no longer spawn within a pipe.
Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Event Heroic & Duo]
- No trade collectible shiny now spawns after defeating Grimror.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Solo]
- No trade collectible shiny now spawns after defeating Gaukr Sandstorm.
The Wailing Caves
- Ghi'Zard the Worg Master will now attack during the Lord Ree encounter.
- Spells that provide heals based on a % of the targets power or health consumed will now suspend while the target is sprinting.
- Fixed an bug that prevented A Sleeping Stone: The Cudgel of Obviation from updating when destroying the altar.
- Corrected the recipe for the Ruby Heartwood Crossbow to only require 2 rares.
- Corrected the product for the Link recipes sold by Amarat the Procurer.
- Added transmutation stones to solo and heroic drop tables.
- Corrected a bug that could prevent on cast hostile ability effects from triggering reliably.
- The Junkbeast now properly drops T2 feet armor patterns. All T3 patterns that he's dropped will be swapped out for T2.
- Snacks can now be deposited into a food and drink depot.
- Raid quality cloaks and belts dropped by bosses have received stat increases to balance progression against collection cloaks and belts available from non-boss npcs.
- Replaced the Double Attack chance with Ability Modifier on the Darkstone Ring of Alacrity.
- Battery and Assault IX spellbooks are now correctly labeled Battery and Assault X.
- All crafted Thunderous potions should now be Mastercrafted Fabled, which corrects and issue where they granted the same bonuses as the Valorous potions.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Thaumic Scroll's from granting stats to players above level 100.