Any chance to get this in the grey?

Also the L key doesnt show the new skill tree

_V
Unread 02-28-2006, 01:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Mr Sorryyoucanthavejustnumbersonahotbar.
Well the "button label" aka the numbers on the hotbars on the one you sent me and the version I have the code is basicly exactly the same (apart from size difference's) , So I say mine must update dynamicly and his dont... either way mine does what it is intended to do .. as for the other well, maybe it does also /shrug

The skills window crept back in yeh I know.. so yes just all delete the £%*$ again..

As for the alt exp bar AA bar I have had that in there for a while now prior to KoS becoming live.... But since I dont have the expansion pack how the heck do I know if it works properly or not ?!?! Heh !

I will take a look at what info is in the default version and recreate that info into my version and I am sure you will soon put me right as to weather or not it does what it is surposed to

As for skinning those hotbars for you yes I will but when I get time to do so okies...

My sense of humour is very very thin atm way to much to have to deal with in RL.... So basicly what I am saying is if I feel that this is adding to the stress I already have I will quit making UI's and mods.

Edit... Hobar is for Madhog thought I may as well do it whilst on with exp window..
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml (128.8 KB, 210 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_hotkey.xml (11.3 KB, 210 views)

Last edited by Laffs : 02-28-2006 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Added files
Unread 02-28-2006, 07:59 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Woot! Cheers fella! If lifes bringing ya down, take a break from this crap, tisnt worth it. Well I am obviously but ....

Ill test them out tomorrow!
Unread 03-01-2006, 08:30 AM
A Griffon

Exp bar still aint working properly, attached a screeny. It doesnt display the text properly is all.

If you aint got KoS not sure how you can fix it heh.

Everything else looks fab tho as you can see!

Think Ill just get one from the components area til you all sorted
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000066.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	4654  
Unread 03-01-2006, 10:42 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Right click on the exp bar, go to Window options.

Change the "Frame" dropdown menu to the couple settings it has, and you'll see the Exp bar change appearance

Worked for me
Unread 03-01-2006, 12:13 PM
A Griffon

Ty for the screeny .....

The jumbled text to the right of the exp window is surposed to be quest name, npc or collection info (all on top of eachother reason being I only expected 1 to display at a time depending on what you was working towards, guess I was wrong then, by the looks)

And the two numbers look about right though 0 / 4 first one is availible points second number is actual points.. So looking like I am getting somewhere with it, A friend of mine has KoS and I think she will maybe let me use her account to take a look at fixing this properly..........

Oh btw try what Devla said as well and let me know asap if that works for you also thanks.
Unread 03-01-2006, 09:14 PM
A Griffon

Hmm took the exp bar outa LU20, the main one, not the one in the alt folder for me, buggered about with the frame settings and it didnt change owt heh.

Tbh, its not a huge issue cos pressing L gets the AA window up, you know when you ding an AA, and I really only wanna see me adventure exp on the bar anyhow.
Unread 03-15-2006, 02:55 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk
Default Pet health and power bar overlay gone

In the last update you removed the Pet health and power overlay on my health and power bars. Are they just hiden or were they removed. I would like them back. Makes it easier to track mine and its' health and power.

Thanks,
Ben
Unread 03-16-2006, 12:48 PM
A Griffon

Try this pet window the bars are still there but its the pet window itself that turn em on and off..
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_pet.xml (5.7 KB, 205 views)
Unread 03-27-2006, 10:54 AM
A Griffon

The intergrated target and implied window didnt quike work out in a way I was happy with, problem being was how/where to display all the effects icons on said target etc... Hence it just didnt look right.... so I re-worked the existing ones a bit insted and here is the results...

This how they work..

Target window,

To show the info at the bottom change the view in window options to "frame & titlebar"

Now if you have a pet the new window is ment to sit below the target window in the space where the info is, So turn the info off in window settings by setting the view to "none" (or you can leave it on display and place the pet window where you want even)

The implied window just sits on top of the target window or wherever you wish to place it..

The old pet window if you decide to keep that (the one I posted here a few messages back) will still turn on/off the pet health and power in the player bars if that is so desired..

In compliance to Madhogs potential complaining, The newish windows can all be made transparent still , Actualy thats how I use this UI now myself lol

Only one dilema left now is where do I place the info thats normaly on display at the bottom of the target window when you have the new pet window in that position .... Reason I re-worked the pet window and layout at bit was I made a lil Necro toon and found it a real pita that pet, target and implied was not stacked making it easy to see at a glance how badly the mobs was beating up my poor pet.

Feedback welcome (as long as its good lol)

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	4770  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Target_Implied_&_Pet.zip (9.6 KB, 202 views)
Unread 03-27-2006, 11:25 AM
A Griffon

*Gasp*

Gonna test that now!

Id just like to point out, you made this lite version for me, and you started using it, then I started with the transparent thingy, and you now use that. Way I see it, *I* am doing *you* a favour here!

/giggle

PS Thanks mate, I really do appreciate all this, though if you tell anyone Ill just deny I ever said that!

Unread 03-27-2006, 06:59 PM
A Griffon

Lol

Also took up your other surgestion awhile back, That was to cut out some of the other windows and leave them as default insted.. Ie the examine windows is now the default one's, skills, persona and a few others since like I said the default one's is actualy ok's and fit in well with the UI now... Beside the fact SoE keeps on bloody changin them in subtle ways and making that a pain in the rear as well lol .... Tradskills window is easy as all I do is set a few buttons to "default" so you can just hit enter to craft, Thats not a problem to keep changin likes
Unread 03-28-2006, 01:19 AM
A Griffon

Well crikey is all I can say. Tried that last night, and its fab! I use a pet with me mystic sometimes, so I put the pet window right under the target one, and it looked and worked fab.

On me ranger I just turned on the stats and that worked ace too. Not too fussed about the stats on me mystic so I can honestly say the amended target and pet windows are totally fab for me.

Btw, Im currently using Seagoats exp bar mod. Works well too!
Unread 03-28-2006, 10:12 AM
A Griffon

goddam they must be better than I thought if you likes em

Seagoats exp bars is basicly the same as what I made over a year ago lol oh well each to there own I guess....... Much as I likes the alt pix type exp bars I have atm your maybe right in thinking they dont quite fit in (if thats why your using the other, that is.... did that make much sense?) Anyway point is I may just remake the old un's.... maybe
Unread 03-28-2006, 03:59 PM
A Griffon

Im only using Sea's cos they work, and erm, your's dont heh. Cant get AA to display properly is all.
Unread 03-28-2006, 05:26 PM
A Griffon

Ah... any old excuse heh !

Yeh I knew I had to do somthing as I still dont have the erm watsit exp oh KoS thats it...... I will get my m8's login details and see if I can sort it, but having said that she uses this UI and never said that the AA wasnt working properly likes... mind you she is a woman so just maybe.... hmm dont think I had better expand on that anymore lol

What info is on there anyway that like actualy works anyways there is loads of dynamic data for the info but I dont think it actualy displays, Basied on what I have seen the AA details you can get is... The 2 bars, current points and total points ... Is that right? If so whys mine not working

/Emote Stamps feet
/Emote Sulks
Unread 03-28-2006, 06:38 PM
A Griffon

Well in AA mode, it should show total number of AA points accumulated so far and erm, it didnt. Tell ya what, Ill try the one in the current download tomorrow night as soon as I get home and Ill post and let ya know whats what with a screeny!

Actually just looked at me missus's screen cos shes online, and the number its displaying top left atm, rather than number of AAs achieved, is the number of quests completed.

If you aint seen KoS you wont know, but when you mouse over the Achievements exp bar in the personae tab, or on Sea's bar, it tells you how many quests youve done that contributed to your AAs, plus it tells you how many POIs youve found, and how many nameds youve killed.

Hope that info helps!

Talking of women, my missus wanted the Alt exp fixed if you can!

Unread 03-31-2006, 06:50 PM
A Griffon

Okies my m8 let me use her account to fix this up its an old style exp bar / with a slight makeover lol ... To change the display ie adven, trade, guild etc you click on the upper part of the window ie "Monk 41" above the bars ...

Now the text on the window looks overlapped etc when you first log in ... so click a few times on the txt above the bar like i said above then the view will sort itself out ... I dont know if this will happen to you all or not ... it if does then I can fix it .. but this just like a tester so to speak atm...

Madhog get your missus on this then please mate !!
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml (36.9 KB, 206 views)
Unread 04-01-2006, 05:03 AM
A Griffon

Fanfookintastic!

No issues at all like you described, worst thing was the background was too low but that was easy to move to the correct place.

CLicking on the top flips around through the different ones great. Only small thing is at the end of the AA box, the S is slightly cut off in the *available points* bit, but erm who cares??

Good job fella!

Attached a couple of screenys too, with me pet so folks can see the set up now, feel free to use these in the zip!

Oh and get that exp bar in as default now!

Me missus says *ta!*
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	EQ2_000085.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	4803  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000086.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	4804  
Unread 04-01-2006, 11:42 AM
A Griffon

Good

Fixed the "s" and moved the points to next txt up 1 pixel as well
And yeh its in the default folder now.. And hey I remade that when I was drunk lastnight as well lmao... Maybe I should have a few bottles of wine before I start again in the future
Unread 04-02-2006, 05:19 AM
A Griffon

LOL yeah maybe you've hit on something there!

One thing I forgot to mention is, Im using "Milquetowst Info Center" now. Its like the notes thing with a lot lot more in it, spell lists etc. Hows about just removing the notes and lobbing that in? Would just need to point the current open notes button to open the info centre!

Unread 04-02-2006, 10:30 AM
A Griffon

Thats possible as the notes in mine are outdated anyways.. Dont realy like to include other peoples stuff If I dont have to the only exception being is the quest window as there is hours worth of work in there and mine was in the same style as that to begin with so why reinvent the wheel so to speak....

But yeh I'll show you how to get the button to point to the info center...

eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml Thats the file you need to open with say notepad

Hold on I will just do it and post it here for you much quicker than having to type all this rubbish out lol

There yah go its untested but dont see why it shouldnt work
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (17.0 KB, 216 views)
Unread 04-02-2006, 05:57 PM
A Griffon

Heh ta

Coo bloody forum wouldnt lemme hit reply without typing out 10 chars!
Unread 04-02-2006, 07:00 PM
A Griffon

lol u lazy tw@t

Actualy I'm using that now myself lol ... there is loads of handy info in there likes its a damn good mod gratz to that man
Unread 04-03-2006, 06:08 PM
A Griffon

Best thing about it is, the notes are well easy to edit and add stuff onto heh.