EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 05-18-2010, 04:16 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unrest
Default Trying it out and missing some things from Profit

I miss the little world icon that opens the browser so I don't have to type out /browser.

Am I missing this feature somewhere?

I also miss all the presets on the broker window. Is this lacking or do I have to add it on somewhere/how?

Another thing I am missing is the video/sound and AFK buttons.

Last edited by itpaladin : 05-18-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Unread 05-22-2010, 04:34 PM
A Grizzled Badger

I am also wondering (and still waiting for replies), how to keep Profit's broker window since I hate typing out all the things I buy and setting them up as saved searches for every single character, since this UI doesn't have that feature.
Unread 05-22-2010, 09:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by itpaladin View Post
I am also wondering (and still waiting for replies), how to keep Profit's broker window since I hate typing out all the things I buy and setting them up as saved searches for every single character, since this UI doesn't have that feature.
If you want the Profit market window see this download:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ketWindow.html

Replace the </Page> in eq2ui_custom.xml with these lines:
Code:
    <include>_ProfitUI_SubClassDetector.xml</include>
    </Page>
    <Namespace Name="ProfitUI_Styles">
    <include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include>
    </Namespace>
If you're using the DrumsUI make sure you don't acccidentally replace the old eq2ui_custom.xml

As for your other questions:
I'm planning on adding some optional buttons to the statbar for opening useful functions and adding a few small options for tweaking game settings.

I don't plan on adding lots of extras for things you can already find in the Options window/other windows of the game. Not much space for an AFK button anywhere, but it's fairly easy to make a hotkey or just type it

Cheers.
Unread 05-22-2010, 10:40 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unkown

there is a button on target window that opens browser
Unread 05-22-2010, 11:30 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakfn View Post
there is a button on target window that opens browser
Yes, that's the target lookup, mainly for when your targeted a named. There's also the buttons on the Journal and Quest helper windows.
Unread 05-24-2010, 08:34 PM
A Grizzled Badger

well, yes, but then you have to go an extra step and go to the website you really want to.

May I recommend adding EQ2 Traders as well? This is in Profit among other tradeskill links. I just found the file and copied/pasted from other parts to add other links myself. That xml file was easy to understand.

Where do I put those Profit files? The linked page and the "instructions" page don't really have instructions.

Last edited by itpaladin : 05-24-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Unread 05-24-2010, 08:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

You just grab the files from the zip and extract them to the DrumsUI folder, not replacing the eq2ui_custom.xml though.

There are links to Eq2 traders one tradeskill items, but I think that's all. I don't have a "link area" so not sure where to put that.
I would think it'd be easier to just make a macro for the browser window if you want a specific homepage.
Unread 05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
A Grizzled Badger

thanks go broker window up.
Unread 05-26-2010, 01:21 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos

Thanks Drum for that info, worked wonderfully. You have done a great job with this complete ui, thanks for all your hard work.
On a side note, is there a way to incorporate profits logindata, i am using mooks atm but i really miss profits?
Unread 05-26-2010, 01:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkarye View Post
Thanks Drum for that info, worked wonderfully. You have done a great job with this complete ui, thanks for all your hard work.
On a side note, is there a way to incorporate profits logindata, i am using mooks atm but i really miss profits?
Someone asked me about the logindata thing not too long ago. I'll have to look into it since I haven't had time to work on a version of it yet. I know several have been interested in the feature.

-Drum
Unread 05-26-2010, 05:51 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos

Thanks Drum, look forward to it when the time comes.