EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 07-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Premium Member

Default Some minor but annoying issues

I have two windows (that I know of) that won't close when you hit the close button: the House Display (where you set up a mannequin to display armor) and the house Customization (where you select the wall and floor coverings). I believe I found he XML for the displays, but I don't see anything wrong with it (which means little); I can't figure out where the customizations XML is at all. The Display window will close if you leave your home, but the customization will stay on screen until you log no matter what else you do. Even if the only answer is "revert to the default," I need the XML name, though I'd prefer to fix them.

The other is maybe an issue, and maybe just a question: the threat meter, I thought, was supposed to fade and go away when you lost all aggro. But mine stays on all the time unless I use the hotkey to make it go away (that is, the graphic sphere stays on all the time, the little bar meters fade away properly). Is this how it's supposed to work, or is something wrong?