EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Patch Notes

Unread 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Default [Test] Test Update Notes: Wednesday, September 15, 2010(0)

USER INTERFACE
  • Fixed a bug with and re-enabled new spells replacing old spells in the hotbar if the new spell is more powerful.
  • Your Target and Implied Target windows will now display the casting activity of your targets.
  • You can now click the detriment icons in the player window, group window or raid window to attempt to cure those conditions.
    • New command /cureplayer [playername|group or raid position][trauma|arcane|noxious|elemental|curse] optional [spell|potion]
      • Example: /cureplayer g0 noxious spell
        • Will attempt to cure yourself of a noxious detriment with only spells and without using potions (even if you have them).
      • Example: /cureplayer r4 noxious
        • Will attempt to cure the character in raid slot 4 of a noxious detriment using a spell or potion (whichever is available).
    • When using potions, the highest level tradeskilled potion in your inventory will be used first. This works with all tradeskilled potions.
    • Only the spells “cure”, “cure arcane” and “cure curse” are used by this.
GREATER FAYDARK
  • The Crushbone orcs are threatening the city of Kelethin! Adventurers traveling through Sapling Spur Outpost and Green Knoll are being recruited to help save the mighty city.
  • Spire Shadow Outpost was forced to move close to the Lower Emerald River due to a pack of kobolds that has moved in from Steamfont. Adventurers are being sought to help remove this threat.
  • Adventurers within The Nursery will once again find harvestable resources available.
SPELL FX REVAMP
  • Various spell visuals have been updated (and continue to be updated) based on player feedback. Please continue reporting your spell visual feedback on the forums!
POPULATION
  • The Stonebrunt temporal pathfinder will now properly zone you into Sundered Frontier instead of leaving you high and dry in the middle of the sky.
ITEMS
  • Ykeshan Spellbears and Warbears can be used below level 80 and no longer can be combined below level 80.
  • Torrent and Pestilential Rain no longer gain damage from attributes.
PLAYER HOUSING
  • Outdoor areas have been added to the following housing layouts:
  • Kelethin: Aerie Kolmas and Aerie Amree, a seven-room acorn
  • Gorowyn: Timorous Heights and Gorowyn Heights, Gorowyn Six Room
  • Halas: Manors of Erollisi and Manors of Mithaniel, New Halas Five Room Housing

PERAH’CELSIS’ ABOMINABLE LABORATORY
  • Arkatanthis the Destroyer’s item table has been adjusted so he is more likely to drop weapons.
BATTLEGROUNDS
  • Battleground Tokens now stack to 200.

More...
Unread 09-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Woot about time Now I can rip all my cure code out Hmm What order does it try to cast? If it is self does it use a potion 1st then spell? If not I'll have to keep player cure code in place.
Unread 09-15-2010, 10:27 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Woot about time Now I can rip all my cure code out Hmm What order does it try to cast? If it is self does it use a potion 1st then spell? If not I'll have to keep player cure code in place.
Was wondering the same thing myself. I hope spell then potion.
Unread 09-16-2010, 01:08 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I'll be leaving my cure code in, but change the defaults to use the new potion/spell commands depending on my options
Unread 09-16-2010, 06:41 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Lol I'll be dammed. I just checked my logs and Rothgar had told me in February 2009 "I think we're almost to the point of adding click-to-cure to the default UI". That was a significant bit of "almost" I guess.

edit:
Quote:
  • Only the spells “cure”, “cure arcane” and “cure curse” are used by this.
You might want to keep custom cure code anyway because of this part.

Last edited by gm9 : 09-16-2010 at 06:44 AM.