EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-11-2007, 06:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Question in regards to the player / Group windows

Hi First time really using a full UI mod. Always had some parts of 1 and some of another .

I would like to know if there is any way to Make the Cure icons a bit larger on the group and a lot bigger on the player bar. I play using 1600x1200 and it is very small and sometimes i will miss a crucial cure on myself because i didn't notice it was there. Its not that bad for the group window but i would like too know if there are any versions that might be slightly larger for the people out there using high res settings. I understand how many people might like all the windows very small and take up no space on the screen but I like to see stuff without need for a microscope hehe.

I love the mod it makes EQ2 feel like a whole new game.

If there are any code changes that are not too hard to change i could prolly find them if i am pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
Unread 01-12-2007, 07:20 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Unfortunetly the Player window has alot of elements now, so the spacing is very tight. Not much room to easily enlarge something without overlapping something else. Enlarging the debuff icons would probably require resizing the whole window to make room and repositioning many of the elements.