EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 09-17-2005, 10:45 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default GROUP window

i've done a totally clean install of profit ui
when i am invited to a group, i either don't get any group window to show up ( yes i have tried /show_window MainHUD.groupmembers and /hide_windowMainHUD.groupmembers ) also tried alt g and checking if there is a background ... all those parameters are good
i can bring up the group window with the show command.. but.. when i am actually IN a group, i don't see ANY group members .. all it shows me is MY name from doing the show window command .. and the other names i see are all the ones that profit used to screen cap with ... i'll include a cap
ie say i group with FIREBORN ... his name will NOT appear in the window at all,or i will have NO window at all ...
any ideas how to fix this?
i've tried using the default window and i STILL see nothing ... it's total blank
thanks
steppin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	profit small group.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	3734  
Unread 09-17-2005, 10:50 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

It sounds like your character's INI file is corrupted and the window is offscreen. (When it IS showing up, but with no data, it's a faulty duplicate.)

There should be a button somewhere in the Options window to reset all window positions. If that doesn't work, you'll have to delete your character's settings file. (server)_(character)_eq2_uisettings.ini
Unread 09-18-2005, 12:23 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default group

ya that's what i did is delete ini's and it's back up ...
now im getting an offset loading screen and what looks like im in widescreen mode at the login ... once in game it goes away... stuff just not centered on loading screens.. and it all WAS til i had to redo my ini ...
if sony boogers with another mod again in the next umpteen months, i am gonna turn GREY faster than i already am!

steppin