EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2Map Troubleshooting

Unread 10-22-2009, 10:21 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Default Haunted Hedge map not working

I was hoping someone here could help me. I've tried to get the map for the haunted hedge map (map_live_haunted_cauldroncove). I'm wanting to use Xiane/Lyssia map, and I've added the .dds file to the Images/maps folder (did not change the name of the file). I then went into _User_MapStyles and core_mapstyles and added this code:

</ImageStyle><ImageStyle Name="live_haunted_cauldroncove" displayname="The Hollow Hedge" menugroup="DLere" zonerect="-1045, -674, -852, -453">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_live_haunted_cauldroncove.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,508" />
</ImageStyle>

I still do not have a map for this zone. At first it was showing Nektulos map, with Hedge POI's. Now I just have a solid black background with all the Hedge POI's. I've messed up somewhere, but I'm just not exactly sure where. Can anyone help please? I've tried running the 1.2.4 version of the EQ2map auto updater three times and that has not helped. I even cleared the cache and did a re-download of all files, and still it doesn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Unread 10-22-2009, 10:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

the maze didnt show up for me either when i went in first of all. like you say, it showed hollow hedge POIs imposed onto the map of nek forest. then i got the black background with HH POIs on top.
but after i pulled up the mini-map (default = cntrl+M) the maze then showed up fine on the normal map (default = M). dont ask me how but it works for me
Unread 10-22-2009, 11:13 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Yep, that worked - how weird...

Thanks for the reply!