EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 11-18-2014, 09:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thanks guys, I updated an image file and all the color zips to support some new icons they added. Looking into it!
Unread 11-18-2014, 09:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Ah geez. It was simple as me just not uploading the updated zip files.

Please try again
It was a late night.
Unread 11-19-2014, 12:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks as always Drum, works now!

Unread 11-19-2014, 12:42 AM
A Berserk Golem

Was there by chance 2 updates by to back and I'm not getting second one? I was using Tooplex's persona window and it was working fine for the armor sets, but when I saw you had an update I went back to that because I prefer not to have that slide in menu.

However now the armor sets don't work. I've tried running the patcher again but it doesn't have any new files. Should I perhaps delete certain files and try the patcher again? It won't list the armor sets I saved, it won't save new ones, no error message or anything.
Unread 11-19-2014, 08:18 AM
A Griffon
Featured

It's probably an issue w/ mine then. I wasn't able to test, only copy code.
Unread 11-19-2014, 05:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Taste great less filling! Thanks a ton all is working perfectly!

Best UI EVER!
Unread 11-21-2014, 06:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I'm going away for a week. I've not been able to spend time on fixing the Sets feature. However, I'm going to bring my laptop with me and have free time over the weekend and days before Turkey day.

I should have this fixed up shortly.
Unread 11-22-2014, 09:27 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Distance to group member

Would it be possible to include the distance to group members in the group window? As you know there is lots of distance proc items in the game now, so I thought that might be worth looking into.

Thanks
Unread 11-23-2014, 09:04 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Square Bags

Is there any plan to have a variant of the bags to make them square
Unread 11-23-2014, 10:44 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

can u add a sort button please.
Unread 11-23-2014, 11:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezoc View Post
Is there any plan to have a variant of the bags to make them square
The bags are resizable. Is there something else you mean specifically??

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker518 View Post
Would it be possible to include the distance to group members in the group window? As you know there is lots of distance proc items in the game now, so I thought that might be worth looking into.

Thanks
Is this new dynamic data, or something they added in recently? I'll look into it. otherwise, it wouldn't be possble. If it's specifically only for the person you are targetting, that could be possible though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camigwen View Post
can u add a sort button please.
Yes I would like to add this back to the inventory window. However, when I do it, it will have a Confirmation button due to people sorting "by accident"
Unread 11-24-2014, 08:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

well i dont see how you can sort your inventory by accident. But what do i know. lol Confirming an inventory sort is fine by me.
Unread 11-24-2014, 08:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Aerykan wings

Since this is an appearance and can be changed at level 30, 60 and 85, it needs to be present on the appearance section of the persona window. It does appear on SOE default but not currently on DrunsUI. Could you please look into this and come up with a fix?

Thanks.
Unread 11-27-2014, 11:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Rounded Corners

Drums

Sorry I was not very specific. It is not just the bags but the hotbars and other windows with the rounded corners instead of a point. Sorry to compare this to another UI but on profitui the bags, hotbars, bank, persona windows are all square instead of the rounded corners look. Is there a way to turn this off or will this be something you would have to add to the varients.

Thanks for your time
Unread 11-30-2014, 02:17 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezoc View Post
Drums

Sorry I was not very specific. It is not just the bags but the hotbars and other windows with the rounded corners instead of a point. Sorry to compare this to another UI but on profitui the bags, hotbars, bank, persona windows are all square instead of the rounded corners look. Is there a way to turn this off or will this be something you would have to add to the varients.

Thanks for your time
The hotbars do have a square border variant attached in the Alternatives folder. As for all of the other windows, I do no have a variant for that. If it was only 1 image file, I may consider it, but if it's a few, it becomes tedious to maintain with the ~9 color variants.

Sony keeps updating some of these old image files with new icons (filling in empty space in existing files) and it becomes time consuming to keep updating those images
Unread 12-15-2014, 01:40 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Fix for the Sets feature in the Persona window. Feedback on this working is appreciated!

Will get in some other updates and update the Manual download version after some people test this version.

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: Fixed "Sets" functionality. Click on the yellow text to toggle between Equipment and Appearance set lists.
Unread 12-15-2014, 04:01 AM
A Berserk Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Fix for the Sets feature in the Persona window. Feedback on this working is appreciated!

Will get in some other updates and update the Manual download version after some people test this version.

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: Fixed "Sets" functionality. Click on the yellow text to toggle between Equipment and Appearance set lists.
Working great so far, thanks!
Unread 03-15-2015, 09:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks to Dhalkar for fixes and suggestions.

Update Log:
- Update [Journal]: Added the Mission Timers tab. (thanks Dhalkar for contribution; modified layout a bit)
- Update [Persona]: Fixed tooltips not working. Removed PVP Doublecast. Added Disabled to AutoAttack dropdown options Added XP Mod text to Stats Area. (thanks Dhalkar for XP Mod addition and ideas)
- Fix [Player]: Increased HP and Mana text width for Full Range display. (thanks Dhalkar for contribution)
Unread 04-28-2015, 09:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks ffeddie!

Update Log:
Update [Market]: Updated the Market filters for Tier 11 (Credit and thanks to ffeddie for the contribution)
Unread 11-22-2015, 03:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Updates for the latest expansion. Please report an issues, and make sure your updater grabs the latest graphic files (DDS images).

Update Log:
- Update [Colors]: Updated image files to the latest expansion updates for all DrumsUI Color variants.
- Update [Merchant]: Added new tab for expansion compatibility.
- Update [Experience]: Changed the PVP XP bar to the Tithe XP bar.
- Update [Examine]: Updated the Examine Item window to support the Prestige update for the expansion.
- Update [Persona]: Added the new Restore Items page to the window.
- Update [StatBar]: Increased width of the Resist stats.
Unread 11-22-2015, 04:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Small fix updated.

Update Log:
2015.11.22 #2
- Fix [Persona]: Fixed not being able to select an item in the Restore Item page.
Unread 12-05-2015, 10:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Question Update Error

Hi, I have been using drums for over a year and love it. I was gone for few months and came back and have tried to use icon on desktop to update my UI since the last expac. I get this error "Unable to access jarfile Updater.jar.

I was going to do the update here but I am not sure how to do so and install. Could you please help me? I love this UI. I was using Profit before and this is so much better.

Thank you.
Unread 12-05-2015, 10:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaecoe View Post
Hi, I have been using drums for over a year and love it. I was gone for few months and came back and have tried to use icon on desktop to update my UI since the last expac. I get this error "Unable to access jarfile Updater.jar.

I was going to do the update here but I am not sure how to do so and install. Could you please help me? I love this UI. I was using Profit before and this is so much better.

Thank you.
Ok I stepped up and did the updater from site and now it seems to be working. If I have issues when I log in will come back and ask for help. Odd when I first tried to use the new updater file it was asking where to install and I wasn't sure this time it had the path there.
Unread 12-05-2015, 03:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default cure pots

I was wondering if it would be possible to update the hotkeys for pot cures. There are new tiers since the robust ones.

Thanks,
K
Unread 12-06-2015, 04:45 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmetas View Post
I was wondering if it would be possible to update the hotkeys for pot cures. There are new tiers since the robust ones.

Thanks,
K
Ask DBG to update the slash command for cures. Otherwise, we have to manually set the command :/

You can edit your click-to-cures using this guide however in the meantime:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13831