EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 08-26-2013, 07:44 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default NPC cast bar

Tried searching this forum but not really seeing what I am looking for. Decided to try DrumsUI after using Profit for a few years. So far I like the ease with which I can customize the raid buttons on the fly, builtin spell timer window etc. I see the target casting window inside of the target window. But I am curious if there is a way to move the cast bar elsewhere on the screen and resize it. I cannot seen to get the mouse over it fast enough to try grabbing it. My eyes just cannot look up there fast enough to see it when I am looking at my spell bars.

Maybe my only option here is that addon? casting window. I have a faint memory of adding it to profit and using a macro to enable it.

Thx
Unread 08-26-2013, 09:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Open the DrumsUI Main Menu from the Stat bar.

There's a button to show the Casting Bar. You can move it/resize/and change the window settings via the right click menu.
Unread 08-27-2013, 02:08 AM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost
Default Trying to Edit XML file

I was updating the rares list to include items that are listed as fables and I dont know what tier code that is. I got the list made but I just hacked the file to add the 9 items. I see that the rare are treasured items and I see that's tier 3.So right now when i pick something I added it show name but I have to change type to fable then it works. Be great to know the whole tier list in case its needed in the future. Also I would like to know what the mod makers are using so I can check it out and maybe make a mod of my own.
Unread 08-27-2013, 03:35 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Will try to look at it. I just moved this weekend and I'm still getting situated and what not, so I'm a bit busy this week. Relaxin in my downtime!
Unread 09-16-2013, 12:39 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Having an issue with the experience bar. Everytime I log out of EQ2 it goes back to the same place no matter where I move it to.

I am trying to put it in the lower left hand corner but it never stays there.

Please help.
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:48 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Still missing some gfx for heroic characters. You should still be able to update/create one however.

Update Log:
v1.45 - 2013.10.09
- Update [Browser] Updated Browser favorites, submitted by user "konan" of EQ2Interface (thank you!).
- Update [Colors]: Updated some missing elements related to the UI.
- Update [Broker]: Added "Broker Credits" text to the bottom of the Buy page for non-Gold members. Updated Market_Favorites1 submitted by user "konan" of EQ2Interface (Thank you!).
- Update [Persona]: Removed Bag Sort button by popular demand (use /sort_bags otherwise). Added 2 missing Tradeskill stats.
- Update [StatBar]: Expanded several stat text widths to accomodate new stat growth.
- Fix [Group]: Pet HP bar and "P" target text will now only show if you have a pet summoned.

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
- /POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml
- /POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

(If you had any saved from 1.44 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!
Unread 10-26-2013, 11:55 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Mercemary Window in Beta

Is there a way to get the mercenary window to work in Beta? Also, tracking isn't working in Beta either.

Last edited by Audrelynn : 10-26-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Unread 10-26-2013, 03:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrelynn View Post
Is there a way to get the mercenary window to work in Beta? Also, tracking isn't working in Beta either.
I won't have beta filles updated most likely until the night before everything goes live. I don't have the time to keep up with various changes, so I'm gonna be making a full sweep the night before.
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I won't have beta filles updated most likely until the night before everything goes live. I don't have the time to keep up with various changes, so I'm gonna be making a full sweep the night before.
still not working.. merc window that is
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

is there a file we need to change to go to the standard ui for mercs /merc_resume works but its a pain
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperic1 View Post
is there a file we need to change to go to the standard ui for mercs /merc_resume works but its a pain
If you don't see release notes, or a new file posted yet, I haven't posted the new version yet.
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

This is a partial update for now. I'll get to missing gfx files and misc stuff soon. This features updates for main functioning features in the Character/Persona window.

Update Log:
v1.46 - 2013.11.12
- Update [Persona] Window now features a fly-in menu to access previously accessed tabs. Now uses a list similar to default UI which will only show beastlord/channeler options when on those classes.

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:

(If you had any saved from 1.45 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-12-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:38 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Fixed unclickable sub pages in persona.

Update Log:
v1.46b - 2013.11.12
- Fix [Persona]: Fix to unclickable subpages.

(If you had any saved from 1.46 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files! [/quote]
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:38 AM
A Berserk Golem

When I try to use the updater I get an error: Bad installation. No JRE found in the configuration file.

I tried downloading it again but I get the same message, something I'm doing wrong? This actually started a few weeks ago but don't use this computer often anymore so hadn't bothered with it until now.
Unread 12-01-2013, 12:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinvore View Post
When I try to use the updater I get an error: Bad installation. No JRE found in the configuration file.

I tried downloading it again but I get the same message, something I'm doing wrong? This actually started a few weeks ago but don't use this computer often anymore so hadn't bothered with it until now.
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17514

Or re-install Java.
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:25 PM
A Berserk Golem

Thanks!

Btw which file stores our settings such as our fast cast buttons and our spell timers? Is there a way to save them and load them to a different toon/account?
Unread 12-03-2013, 12:29 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinvore View Post
Thanks!

Btw which file stores our settings such as our fast cast buttons and our spell timers? Is there a way to save them and load them to a different toon/account?
That would be /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
Each character is saved in a block like this:

<Page Name="DrumsUI_Drumstixx">
</Page>

The text inside PoiDescription="blah blah" is what you save in-game.
Unread 12-03-2013, 10:41 PM
A Berserk Golem

awesome, thanks again!
Unread 12-17-2013, 03:30 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Question House Interface Panel

It may seem or be trivial, but is there a way to add what people used to call "stay-put technology" to the house interface? (ie, small window with Leave House, Editor Mode & House Window buttons).

I get really tired of having to move it out of the way of other windows only to have it go back when I zone out and back into a house. I have tried to lock it in place and save the characters UI settings, but it never works and the window goes right back to where it was.

As always, TY for the best UI out there !
Unread 03-10-2014, 08:33 AM
A Griffon
Featured

This is the major update to the v2.0 version of DrumsUI (2.03 in this case) and includes all the updates/changes that were tested so far on the Updater.

Update Log:
v2.03 - 2014.02.23
- New [Guild]: New "Hide notes" checkbox added for Members page. Useful for hiding information while Live Streaming.
- New [CastingMacros]: A new Casting Macros page is available in the DrumsUI Main Menu. These options will allow you to trigger commands when a Casting bar is detected with a matching name (gsay, raidsay, etc).
- Update [MainMenu]: The DrumsUI Main Menu now includes settings for all the DrumsUI custom settings, and has recieved a face lift. A dropdown is used to navigate the multiple settings.
- Update [SpellTimer]: You can now save up to 30 spells per character to track. Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Group]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Raid]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Player]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [Effects]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window. Settings button auto opens to related page.
- Update [CureFinder]: Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window.
- Update [Map]: DrumsUI custom icons are no longer included by default. See Alternative file zip.
- Update [Market]: Added Channeler to Class list. Lots of updates to items and presets (Thanks to mortis42)
- Update [Examine]: Item Notes are now edited directly in the window. This is part of the DrumsUI 2.0 update.
- Update [Persona]: New side-tab selection for selecting pages. No more slide-in menu. Merc tab updated to latest patch.
- Update [StatBar]: EQ2 button added for the EQ2 Menu. The "UI" button now opens the DrumsUI Main Menu. Options now edited within the DrumsUI Main Menu window.
- Update [TargetCasting]: Window now more reliably opens/stays closed between Characters with different options.
- Update [SelfTargetImplied]: Window now more reliably opens/stays closed between Characters with different options.

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Casting Macros, Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_castingmacros.xml

(If you had any saved from 2.00 or previous)

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 03-11-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Unread 03-10-2014, 07:36 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Cant get this update to work. Last update listed from changelog was on
2014.02.23. Tried reinstalling the updater and clicked the check now button from settings. Says all files are updated.
Unread 03-10-2014, 07:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by konan View Post
Cant get this update to work. Last update listed from changelog was on
2014.02.23. Tried reinstalling the updater and clicked the check now button from settings. Says all files are updated.
This isn't the Updater thread, nor is the version above a different from the latest.
Unread 03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
This isn't the Updater thread, nor is the version above a different from the latest.

Ya thanks was misreading a email I got stating an update.
Unread 03-11-2014, 04:04 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default What was updated?

I cut and paste in order to tweek DrumsUI mod pieces. What got updated so I can see if I need it, please?

Thanks!

ps.... love your UI... and there is only 4 files I 'borrow' from EQ or other UIs.
Unread 03-12-2014, 08:24 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quite a lot changed from the last manual download:
DrumsUI_full_release1.46b.zip VS DrumsUI_full_release2.03.zip
-

The DrumsUI subfolder was renamed to DrumsUI_Custom

New files:

/DrumsUI_Custom/CastingMacros/
/DrumsUI_Custom/CastingMacros/DrumsUI_CM_Settings.xml
/DrumsUI_Custom/Settings/DrumsUI_MainSettings.xml
/POI/drumsui_castingmacros.xml
/POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

Updated files:

/DrumsUI_Custom/CureFinder/DrumsUI_CF.xml