EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 10-11-2011, 04:09 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Calling a macro from the raid window buttons

First, thank you for a wonderful interface and all the dedicated work you do for it. It's an amazing piece of code.

I have run into a small issue I'm hoping I'm just missing in the documentation and support area. On the Raid window I have assigned the buttons to perform various functions. There are a couple of them that I need to call a macro I've created rather than casting a spell/CA.

For instance, my dirge raids regularly and button 1 is for single target rez. I have it setup to announce in raid chat the rez is going off and on whom however I'm reguired to also post the message into a special chat channel for all rez classes can coordinate and a guild connect trigger to fire. So my macro posts a raid chat , then posts a chat channel then fires the rez.

Now the problem I see with this request is for my macro to know what the target is when I click the raid window button but I'm hoping maybe this has already been tackled and there's a simple solution to calling a macro from the raid buttons.

Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this topic is already covered.

-V
Unread 10-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

You cannot call a macro from a button like that to my knowledge.

What you should be able to do is simply edit the fetish buttons to also send a message to a channel, so that it sends a message to raidsay and your channel.