EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-24-2012, 09:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Exclamation Alternate Advancement Window Bug

Hello! First let me say thank you to those of you who help keep this amazing UI up to date.

I just recently returned to the game and downloaded the ProfitUI Reborn updater. I ran the update, it scanned for new files and downloaded them. Everything runs smoothly and I haven't noticed any bugs, save for one:

In the Alternate Advancement window, the Adventure EXP slider does not work, nor does it allow me to click in the numerical box to edit the percentage of Adventure EXP converted to AA Exp.

I am only level 90 and have the new expansion, so I should be able to level to 92. I also have only 259 AA's, so it shouldn't be an issue with my level or my number of AA's. I asked in general while in game and confirmed this issue with several other players who also use the UI.

I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this, or if there are already other posts detailing this. I searched and did not find anything and wanted to bring it to your attention so that it can be addressed.

Thanks!
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

This may not be a bug, but may be because I don't have 280 AA's and therefore can't adjust the slider to continue to 92 until then.

The people I confirmed this with had over 280, so if someone can confirm that it's not a bug, this thread can be closed.

Thanks.
Unread 07-25-2012, 08:10 AM
A Weald Wolf

You are correct and that 280 AA is required before you may begin earning XP to level past 90.
Unread 07-25-2012, 03:35 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The AA slider is only adjustable for subscribed accounts. Free-to-play accounts have it locked at 50% if I remember correctly. If you are subscribed and the slider cannot be moved, then you have an issue.

There is also a bug in the default window where the number appears at 0 when you open the window, and does not display the correct value until you move the slider to change it. This is a bug in the default UI.