EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 01-10-2010, 06:19 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone
Default eqII maps

Well me again about windows 7.I have seen othere posts about same problem and dont think I understand answer.
I finally got Profit to work and everquest II this is the last thing. I got the map up, and when in a group I see dot but usually numbered just dot now. Only has Yellow dots on map .(Locations) Don't have anything else like mobs anything and buttons on top are misssing. I do have pull down for find and all are checked but just yellow dots. I am sorry if this is in wrong place or if you keep answering this question over and over but dont undstand answers I read. Oh I do have another problem. Error saying Failed to save config file: access path \prog. file(x86) \eq2map updater\eq2map_config.cfg'is denied. Hope that is right.
Wont auto start I think that is cause sony had me load a new type launcher for window 7. That's it , Please help me
Unread 01-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Run the EQ2MAP autoupdater as an administrator (via right click). Since your EQ2 install is in the program files directory is cannot access it to add all the maps unless you run the updater as an administrator.