EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 09-07-2009, 04:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default AA Locations & Mobs

Hi,
I was just reflecting on the huge database available to EQ2I, and was surprised to find that no one had taken the time to generate a filter for listing ALL the AA locations and mobs.
I am sure that most would agree and appreciate a printable list by level / zone of all the AA points commonly available in game (Yes I know that some AA comes from sources other than disco & kills). I am sure that others as well as myself have inevitably missed some, and with the now pressing need to maximize one's AA it is nearly imperative that we all go back and hit these missed points
I am confident that with the use of "Lucy" this information is readily available, and should be a comparatively simple task to generate such a list.
Unread 09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

You might have things mixed up?

EQ2i is not affiliated in any way with Zam and does not get the database dumps that they do. Everything you see there came from someone putting the data in by hand. Technically we do track named mobs that give AA or not, we just don't have specific categories for it by zone. POIs are tracked, but for the most part which POIs are listed is a crapshoot, so there's no hard list you could go by there -- unless you want to start adding them.

As for Zam, they get much of their data directly from hooks from the game as part of a partnership with SOE now. But I don't work there so I cannot speak to anything they might or might not do.

In any case, what you are talking about is something Rothgar (EQ2 Lead Programmer) wanted to get put into the default UI anyway. To my knowledge there is no ETA or guarantee of it yet, but it's something he did want to add.
Unread 09-15-2009, 02:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for you rrply and clarification. Your right I did get this site mixed up with Zam, hehe, as you can tell I am somewhat directionally impaired.