EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 03-06-2005, 07:14 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis
Default Is this its own UI?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, Ive looked around here and main eq2interface, Im sure Ive read the answer, I may not have understood it tho *giggle*.

I use bottomV5a as my UI atm, if I put your maps doobrey into my UI folder, will that *overwrite* my current UI settings or will I be using my current custom ui with your maps added in to it? If not Ill have to go bother Perdition to add the maps in *cackle*.

Id assume in my UI folder Id have a *myUi* folder and a *eq2maps* folder, I just assumed the game would only use one of the folders.

Hope that makes sense!
Unread 03-06-2005, 07:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Having successfully done so, I can tell you that adding the eq2map ui to another UI is both possible and pretty easy. All you'll have to do is extract the eq2map ui into your *myUI* folder (using yer variables here) let it overwrite any files that it asks to.

Basically you can do this with any of the ui mod pieces that are out there, say like if you decide that you want to use a different pet window than the one in the ui you're using now.

*edit* indecisive grammer
Unread 03-08-2005, 02:53 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Raar it just slotted in nicely, once Id made sure Id kept the file structure the same, looks really fab too!