EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 02-18-2013, 11:37 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Does anyone recognize the mob cast bar mod here?

Watching a YT video of the Baroddas/Baelon fight, the user filming has a gigantic red bar showing the mob's spell cast. Does anyone know what this mod is? I want one! Because I sometimes miss when the giant AOE of Doom is coming.

Unread 02-18-2013, 01:05 PM
A Griffon

Looks like the default casting bar was lifted straight out of the target window and copied to a resizable custom window. Should be a 5-minute mod. I would post it but I'm at work and can't test in-game.

Unread 02-18-2013, 06:02 PM
A Griffon

Server: Crushbone

The one in the screenshot/video is dx2 NPC Casting Activity bar, which isn't working at all for me. It just sits there, unmovable, showing a half-filled bar saying "Ice Comet".

I have Profit running, which turns out to have a built-in target cast bar that is activated by using a macro with /show_window Custom.TargetCasting

Alas, the Profit target cast bar does NOT show up when you press F10, so the only way to reposition it is to go fight something that does long, slow casts, and grab and move the window while it is casting. The window also cannot be resized, which is a booger, I want it bigger. The Drums UI Threat Window manages to show up when F10 is pressed, even if the default window doesn't, so I dunno why the target cast bar can't.

Last edited by Sigrdrifa : 02-18-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Added a little more detail.