EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 12-04-2008, 11:16 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quest Journal

Each time I open my quest journal, the quest box in the upper right hand corner disappears after I close the journal. I can get it to reappear by pressing [ alt J ]. When I open my Journal the checkbox for [ Show Quest Helper ] does not work, it does not allow me to check the checkbox.

Any suggestions?

I also have an issue with the brightness changing each time I zone, to the point of after each time zoning, I have to open the options and either raise or lower the overall gamma and brightness. Ever ran into this issues before by chance?
Unread 01-20-2009, 09:30 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Crushbone

I'm also having this problem. My quest helper window disappears every time I open or close my quest journal.

Despite having unchecked and checked the Hide Main UI Windows option several times, camping to desktop and relogging each time, the Show Quest Helper box in the journal is still disabled/greyed-out, and the helper window keeps disappearing.

I've checked my key bindings, and that is not part of the problem - the helper window disappears even if I go through the EQII button and open the journal, and close the journal with the X at the top of the window.

It seems that the problem is, if I loose the quest helper window once, I can't ever get it back, because the Show Helper checkbox is permanently greyed out.

Pretty irritating and sloppy, IMO. Is there some way to fix this? The toggling of Hide Main UI and relogging certainly didn't help (as per advice given in this thread: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...t=quest+helper).......
Unread 01-20-2009, 10:25 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenkainaen View Post
Pretty irritating and sloppy, IMO.
Yeah I'm known for that. Like I think I just hit that thread lock button.
Closed Thread