EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 01-30-2012, 04:58 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Please Help Me!

Okay from the beginning...

EQ2maps has worked great for years and I recommend it to any newbies that join my guild. However, due to one thing and another I had to move my Everquest 2 to my D drive purely on a disc-space issue.

The game works fine, however EQ2maps no longer works right. I have a handful of maps at best in game and no POIs.

Now i assumed it was because i had moved EQ2 to D Drive and after double checking that I had indeed told map updater to look in the new D drive location AND the right launcher exe file i scratched my head, sighed and did the only thing that seemed to make sense and deleted EQ2maps and reinstalled it on the D Drive.

I watched all the zone map files download and thought I had solved it...

So, now i have EQ2maps AND EQ2 on my D drive, both launch happily from there BUT I still only have maps for basic zones, no dungeons etc, no POIs.

Playing EQ2 with no real maps is a grind, even though I've played it since beta and my memory of zones isn't too bad. Being in groups multiplies the issue as you can imagine.

So please, anyone any idea how i can get EQ2maps to work again?? Either post here or Email me directly at [email protected].

ty

Rockfist Trueheart
lvl 90 monk
Escape to Paradise guild leader
Splitpaw server
Unread 01-30-2012, 04:40 PM
EQ2MAP Developer
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw

Where you install eq2map does not matter, but make sure the paths in Options are set right or it will not show up in game.
Also make sure that you realy launch the right eq2 installation so you dont have 2 eq2 installations.