Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-08-2011, 09:53 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Permafrost
Send a message via AIM to vixyn Send a message via Yahoo to vixyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
AH? Not sure what you are referring to.
They mean "Auction House", aka, broker window.
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

AH = auction house or broker in this game.
Unread 12-08-2011, 07:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Ah gotcha, yeah that makes sense now. I'll look into it and should be fixed soon.
Unread 12-11-2011, 05:29 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

AoD fixes/additions.

Update Log:
- New [BeastlordHotbar]: Added a grab-handle to the default window when the Frame is set to on. Allows moving window around in Minimized mode.
- New [Savagery]: Now just a simple bar which can be resized horizontally and vertically. Shows savagery level and current percent.
- Fix [Broker]: Selecting (and auto-set button) a class from the dropdown works again (added Beastlord support).
- Fix [Persona]: Dungeon Maker tab fixed to show created Dungeons. Weapon/Spell weapon stat toggle button doesn't bug out when switching tabs anymore. Fixed EQ2II options buttons to be up-to-date.
Unread 02-17-2012, 12:48 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone
Default EQ2 Share?

Any plans on adding the eq2 share button to the character window? Or am I just missing it?

-Wiz
Unread 02-17-2012, 03:32 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizairde View Post
Any plans on adding the eq2 share button to the character window? Or am I just missing it?

-Wiz
Some of the EQII Share stuff is in the options area but not all of it. You might look at http://www.eq2interface.com/download...nsPersona.html that is based off DrumsUI which has the Link To Alt Characters checkbox added. However, this one is still missing some of the Default UI's options such as the Prefix options.

For now, I'd use the default persona to make any changes to EQII Share and then switch back to DrumsUI. Depending how many other changes are made to EQII Share, might be better for EQII Share to have it's own tab in the DrumsUI Persona.
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:08 AM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Some of the EQII Share stuff is in the options area but not all of it. You might look at http://www.eq2interface.com/download...nsPersona.html that is based off DrumsUI which has the Link To Alt Characters checkbox added. However, this one is still missing some of the Default UI's options such as the Prefix options.

For now, I'd use the default persona to make any changes to EQII Share and then switch back to DrumsUI. Depending how many other changes are made to EQII Share, might be better for EQII Share to have it's own tab in the DrumsUI Persona.
Thank you Mysstie for sharing the link to the Persona Window. I went through today and updated it. All the buttons are now there and working, including the Facebook & Twitter Prefix buttons.
The Legendary Swords

What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
Unread 02-26-2012, 02:43 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post

Thank you - works GREAT! Is Drums no longer supported? I'm concerned since no update since December. All my favorite UI's seem to end up abandoned. *sniffle*

Another issue I'm having is a lot of time in the dressing room when someone links something - I see nothing. Or if I do see it - say it is a weapon - I can't unsheathe - I have to completely clear my dressing room - stand there naked and then click the link to view the item. :/
Unread 03-01-2012, 10:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

A few fixes and changes.

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: EQII Share options have been updated in the Options tab to the latest SOE code.
- Update [Savagery]: Added dividers, spitting the savagery bar into 6 proportional segments.
- Update [Raid]: Outer frame was removed completely. 4 inner frames are now controlled by the Frame slider.
- Fix [Persona]: Dungeons tab should now show created dungeons correctly (display bug had them scrolled off visible area).
- Fix [StatBar]: Platinum should show more digits without getting cut off.
- Fix [Options]: Advanced button won't try to be auto-enabled anymore (option exists in EQ2.ini now)
Unread 05-24-2012, 04:01 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Hotfix patch update.

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: Auto Attack Mode dropdown added.
- Update [Target]: Target Quest Icon added.
Unread 05-24-2012, 01:49 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Heya Drums,

I ran the updater, and I see the auto attack mode drop down in game.

However, instead of getting options, I'm getting a blank scrollbar on the right side. (screenshot attached)

Also: This could just be a quest they missed when doing the tagging (haven't checked on a lowbie character yet), but I'm not seeing any icon for a quest I have in Chelsith.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000099.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	7898  
Unread 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

the only thing that went live today was the auto attack stuff. Nothing in patch notes said the quest tagging stuff was now live.
Unread 05-24-2012, 02:21 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Ah, not sure why I missed that, sorry. =/
Unread 05-24-2012, 03:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hotfix to my hotfix patch.

Update Log:
- Fix[Persona]: Auto Attack Mode dropdown fixed.
Unread 05-24-2012, 07:55 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

I just updated on all three of my computers and none of them could get the mainhud_persona.xml from the updater. I just get the warning that some files could not be downloaded and to please try again later.

Anyone else having this issue?
Unread 05-24-2012, 08:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Do me a favor and try again!
Unread 05-25-2012, 07:18 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Got the update. Thanks!
Unread 05-31-2012, 11:29 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Everfrost

Cannot get the UI Updater to install. Running Win 7 64 and have Java installed. I get the Java 7 window like its running then the Java window closes and I get " Unable to launch the application " error. Using the more info button and checking 'exception' tab the top line says java.net.connectexception : connection timed out.

Edit - Fixed. For some reason my firewall is blocking Java from running, even tho when I check the firewalls allowed programs, Java is allowed. Firewall = Zonealarm.

Love the UI BTW .. almost everyone in my guild uses Profit, which I could not stand. Drums is a FAR better UI .. thanks for all your hard work !!

Last edited by nexus37 : 05-31-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Unread 06-01-2012, 09:12 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default 2 things - grey quests and wards

I can not find the button/check box to display grey'd quests. Can you tell me where to find that. I checked User Interface/chat bubbles and didn't see it there.

Wards/Warded amount is there anyway to get the amount to be displayed in the buff bar? I know you can see the ward amount for self wards, but is there a way to display the ward amount for wards cast on you? It's listed in the examine window when you examine the ward.
Unread 06-01-2012, 03:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

It's in the options somewhere. I can't think of it off hand.

No way to show information from buffs on you from other sources.
Unread 06-01-2012, 07:12 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default potions

i have a question with the new potions you can craft in game my click to cure doesn't work anymore. i thought i might be because of the /cureplayer change but i have tried changing that in the setup for the click to cure and it hasn't helped. am i missing something on the formatting?
on a side note i tried the potions that used to be the top tier (before skyshrine came out and the level cap went up) and my click to cure still worked on those they way it was set up originally. so i'm thinking it's something with the way the new potions are. any tips?
Unread 06-01-2012, 08:44 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock

Replace the /commands with these for each individual potion and it should use your top tier pots just fine. =)

Trauma-
use_itemvdl -351706028
Arcane-
use_itemvdl -1982866447
Noxious-
use_itemvdl -686534912
Elemental-
use_itemvdl 136666185
Unread 06-02-2012, 06:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Custom merc window, and new time remaining timers on Casting/Target Casting bars.

Update Log:
- New [Merc]: Modified mercenary window that mimics the DrumsUI pet window. Includes a close button, and smaller elements. No hp/power percentages yet.
- Update [Persona]: Added a toggle button for the Merc window, and moved the rename buttom. Platinum text width increased.
- Update [Casting]: Added a time remaining text to the player casting bar. Use the Default variant from patcher if you wish to disable feature.
- Update [TargetCasting]: Added a time remaining text to the Target/Implied casting bar window. Use the Default variant from patcher if you wish to disable feature.
Unread 06-04-2012, 04:12 PM
A Griffon

Hi Drum:

Just a quick question. I lost the use of my Click-to-Cure buttons on the player window with the Robust Potions. I tried for example: /ueseability -351706028, use_itemvdl -351706028 and changing Trauma potion to Robust trauma potion.
Could you please provide me with the line I should enter to get the Robust potions to cast?

Thanks
Accredo
Unread 06-04-2012, 04:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Replace yours with the bold text, completely, or put on a new line.

Trauma: use_itemvdl -351706028
Arcane: use_itemvdl -1982866447
Noxious: use_itemvdl -686534912
Elemental: use_itemvdl 136666185