EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 04-30-2011, 08:27 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default New Patch, unable to access certain things

I am unable to access my bank, broker and other such items. Is there a manual update i need to instert into profit folder?
Unread 04-30-2011, 01:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkiez View Post
I am unable to access my bank, broker and other such items. Is there a manual update i need to instert into profit folder?
Will check bank asap.

Silat
Unread 04-30-2011, 06:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Will check bank asap.

Silat
It tells me,
The MAINHUD Personal Window is not compatible with current client.
Please update your UI mod to a compatible version or revert to a default UI.
Unread 04-30-2011, 06:52 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Persona window is out of date. Not the bank or broker as both of those are still fully useable. The updated persona window for profit will appear on the updater very soon as it has already been sent to the gentleman that maintains the updater.

Silat
Unread 04-30-2011, 11:55 PM
A Coastal Crab

I'm having the same problem. MainHUD persona is not compatible with current client. What do I need to do to fix this problem. This has been like this since SOE updated the game Thursday. Starting to seriously get freaking ticked off with all the crap since the Expansion came out. Never had a problem with anything before this Expansion.
Unread 05-01-2011, 12:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordphenix01 View Post
I'm having the same problem. MainHUD persona is not compatible with current client. What do I need to do to fix this problem. This has been like this since SOE updated the game Thursday. Starting to seriously get freaking ticked off with all the crap since the Expansion came out. Never had a problem with anything before this Expansion.
First, the message is because you have a different UI that what SOE intended, so, the error is because of what YOU did, not SOE. So you can't blame them.

Second, You must not have been playing very long because this happens EVERY expansion and LU since the beginning. Your custom UI's need to be updated every time. I've been playing daily since the beginning (7 years?) and have had to update my UI at least a couple times a year. It's the way it is so get used to it if you want to use a custom UI.

Third, if you never had this problem before, you have either not been playing very long or you have not used a custom UI...Period!

Solution ( as always ) is to just update your UI to include all the new housing stuff that was added to the game. This wasn't just a simple update, it was a complete housing revamp and it was huge. Things need to be updated.
Unread 05-01-2011, 12:01 PM
A Coastal Crab

Hello,

after the last game update, my UI was unable to work properly. Today i checked the Profit Ui reborn updater and installed a new version of personna window, that work fine.

Last edited by nicolas-eq2 : 05-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.