EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 06-22-2011, 05:22 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreenMonkey View Post
I just came back to eq2 after a year gone. I downloaded the new fetish and the update for gu60. I don't have the new expansion yet. I have the files zipped to the right spot but i can't get them to work i just keeps useing the eq2 interface. Please tell me what i'm doing wrong.
Maybe you have selected the wrong UI-directory in the EQ2Mapupdater. AFAIK the updater is changing the aktive UI to the selected.

If this doesn't work you should check again with http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=6468
Unread 06-22-2011, 01:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara View Post
Maybe you have selected the wrong UI-directory in the EQ2Mapupdater. AFAIK the updater is changing the aktive UI to the selected.

If this doesn't work you should check again with http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=6468
I havn't even attempted the eq2maps yet im still just trying to get fetish to work.
Unread 06-26-2011, 11:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Najena

I just started playing again after being away for a while and noticed a recurring problem with the browser window. I had the browser window open three times tonight, twice in Fallen Gate and once in Butcherblock (I doubt the zones have anything to do with it, but just in case...). Both times in FG, when I tried to close the browser window when I was done with it, the eq2client crashed to desktop.

When I had the browser window open in Butcherblock, I clicked outside the window, then hit M to open my map window and the eq2client immediately stopped responding. I will continue to experiment to see if I can narrow the problem down further.
Unread 06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Smile In game browser crash

I don't know if this will solve your problem Ratherbflyin but if you click on the link provided or copy it into your Internet address bar it will take to you to the Station.com website and on page 3 of the thread at the very bottom is a temporary solution to the problem that you may be having created by Falacy. It appears that it has something to do with Adobe Flash 10.3. and Sony are looking into it to solve the problem outright.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...opic_id=500470

Hope it helps
Unread 07-11-2011, 07:26 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default is Fetish 'gone' mostly?

I love Fetish and still use it, but my friend has had major troubles with it for ah while now and finally tried profit and he loves it, and likes how he can change the background color sin chat to see better, as he has sight problems or something. also the auto update feature is handy for him as he makes some mistakes in updating or did a lot when he was doing it before.. any way we can add in some NEW things to Fetish like we did in the olden days, staying on the edge of new addons, plus add the 2 things i mentioned just now? especially chat background color change for helping those with sight problems?

I just wanna know, is Zonx still working on Fettish or not so much now and just from time to time, as it has been a LONG time since the GU58 or 59 update that was officially released by Zonx.. everything since has been form the community here, helping as much as it can.

*I* Love Fetiish, and the help people give here, but we need a main person that adds new things an keeps the main updates coming out soon after Sony's release..

/hugs
Unread 07-11-2011, 08:09 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nagafen

I'd prefer Zonx wait til GU#61 if he's only gonna do one more update like he said.

They're supposedly gonna add a new leaper/glider icons system.
Unread 07-19-2011, 02:00 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default just 1 more update EVER?

Zonx said he was only going to do 1 more update, EVER? when did he say that and will Fetish go away after that or any plans for someone really good to take over if Zonx allowed?

And yes I agree too then, AFTER GU61 for sure, if that's a major changes one, we want to make sure that it's updated by Zonx for something that much instead of wasting his talents on a smaller patch now.

Khisme
Unread 07-22-2011, 01:50 AM
A Berserk Golem

I have one little problem , not sure its because of fetish but well...

my casting bar ( the default one with fetish, and even the one from Drum with % ) don't show the progressive yellow bar , only a simple black bar , with the name of the cast

anyone know what's wrong ?
Unread 07-22-2011, 11:56 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Sounds like you're missing an image file.
Unread 07-23-2011, 05:02 AM
A Berserk Golem

i think so too , but i have no idea which one is missing
Unread 07-24-2011, 11:16 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I checked it out, I'm thinking you may be missing an xml file (or replaced it with something else...) I've attached a copy, give it a try let me know if it's still not working. Copy the file and drop it into your custom ui folder.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_ProgressbarStyles.xml (2.5 KB, 414 views)
Unread 07-24-2011, 11:55 AM
A Berserk Golem

Thanks you, I will check this out
Unread 08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I seem to have encountered an error that noone else seems to know about.... While working on the Blessed Coldain Shawl quest, or rather, the quest immediately preceding it, where my quest dialog should be was instead an untextured, empty black box, smaller than the dialog for that section would be. I can still click on it, but I've no clue what I'm saying until after I click on it.
It works with the Default UI, just not Fetish.
As far as I know, I'm completely up to date.
Any ideas? Anyone?

Forgot to mention... this occurred within the vision instance, and again while speaking with Fenwick, but ONLY about the Shawl quest. Talking to him about his Tinkering quest is fine. After Fenwick, however, it's so far back to working. (speaking to the Loremaster about the scroll while typing this)

Last edited by whitewolf : 08-27-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Unread 08-27-2011, 12:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

You are missing an image file, though which one it is I'm not sure anymore. I've included the most recent version of the images file with the GU 61 patch. Try copying and replacing the image file and see if that fixes your problem.
Unread 09-11-2011, 05:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Housing Problem

I may have put that at the wrong location before (Savvie's great Patch) but maybe here is the better location:

I can't get a portal object out of any of my houses. It just won't appear in the inventory.
At the moment the only workaround is to load the default ui and do it from there...crash shortly after included
Unread 09-11-2011, 11:25 AM
A Griffon
Featured

There are some new buttons I need to add in to allow access to portals and a few other things. I'm hoping to get to that on the 16th, and have a patch up. Until then you'll need to remove or rename this file:

"eq2ui_playerhousing_playerhouse.xml"
Unread 09-12-2011, 04:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks a lot Savie for tweaking the ui again, and the workaround does the trick until then
Unread 10-05-2011, 01:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos
Default Voice chat

What file would cause voice chat not to work? Other people can hear me talk but I am unable to hear them. Tried uninstall and reinstalling but still a problem. Any suggestions?
Unread 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingaling_bat View Post
What file would cause voice chat not to work? Other people can hear me talk but I am unable to hear them. Tried uninstall and reinstalling but still a problem. Any suggestions?
That issue is not related to your UI -- its most likely a setting on the in-game voice chat or in windows. Make sure in the voice chat options you have the appropriate output device selected.