EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 10-01-2013, 07:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nagafen
Default character development & alternative advancements

I have been hoping since GU67 that someone would report that there is no way to change your AA spec since the loss of AA mirrors while using DrumsUI. On the Character /AA window, the drop menu that is supposed to be on the right side is not there. Along with the bottom menu for building and saving new AA builds. Along with the preview window, which also is not there.
I have tried deleting the Drums folder and reinstalling, alas still not a fix. I tried your thread on installation of Auto updater, but my drum ui updater is not listed in my control panel. So I have no way of uninstalling the updater. When I run the updater I get some errors, but when I close the window the patcher says files are up to date.
Can you tell me what the xml file is in default for the Character /aa window and the name of same xml file in drums so i can put the default window in until a fix is found.
Can you tell me why Drumui updater is not a program in my control panel, yet is in my pc and is linked to java.
I have used drums for many years on various OS. XP PRO, Vista 64 , and now Win 7 64. It used to always show in my control panel..but since I started using Win 7 64, it has never been in my control panel
Thanks , sorry for the wall of text.
Unread 10-03-2013, 06:42 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

I'm having the same issue with saving AA's since GU67. I'm using Win 7 64 bit. My Updater shows my files are up-to-date and the only character that seems to be affected is the new heroic character I upgraded yesterday. I can assign unused AA's on other characters. It just seems to be saving or changing builds that isn't working.
Unread 10-03-2013, 07:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Between me moving and playing less, I just got behind on updates. Soon as I get free time between now and sometime this weekend, I'll be updating this and various other tweaks.
Unread 10-18-2013, 09:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Was wondering when you might be able to post some answers to my original questions? I saw your post that you might get to it over that weekend. But after 2 weeks , I have not seen any new posts.
There was a patch I got a couple of days ago, but alas,did not address the AA issue.
Unread 10-18-2013, 09:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Double check your files, or try grabbing it again. Should be able to use the AA window in it's entirety.
Unread 10-19-2013, 09:37 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

With some advice I received on cleaning up my java folder. I have re installed drums and now i have the AA window working correctly.
I still do not have Drums UI updater listed in my control panel, but at least it looks like im back in business in game.
Thanks for your great ui,and responding to my questions.
Unread 10-19-2013, 04:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

As I am not the creator of the updater itself (I just manage the files, filelist, and update notes) I can't say exactly what still works with the installer and the Control Panel. I'm not sure it even shows up there anymore. This could be a Java thing, as the updater was originally created on an older version of Java.
Unread 10-19-2013, 06:23 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

I'm running Java 7 U40-b43 and if you look in the Java Control panel, General tab, and click "View" temporary internet files it will show the Java Cache and DrumsUI Updater will be listed there under Applications in the drop-down.