EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 09-23-2012, 05:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadani View Post
Hiya Drums,

I'm really missing how the merchant window worked before. Where you could double click on items in the merchant window to sell or buy (imo, so much easier than clicking from bags). You could either double click and sell/buy the whole stack, or hold ctrl to sell/buy one at a time, or hold shift to sell/buy a certain amount. Please readd this feature to the merchant window.

-Fadani
Default UI change. I've requested them to return the functionality, but it's obviously not been a high priority for them.
Unread 10-07-2012, 03:21 PM
A Griffon

Default Thrown Exception via updater

Hi Drum

I just started getting the below message when running your updater. Is this a problem or should I pay it no mind?

Accredo

-----------

Exception thrown while getting location

java.sql.SQLException: No data is available
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcResultSet.checkAvailable(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcResultSet.getColumnInType(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcResultSet.getString(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcResultSet.getString(Unknown Source)
at de.pala.updater.Arrange.IO.getPoint(IO.java:516)
at de.pala.updater.Arrange.GUI.getLocation(GUI.java:172)
at de.pala.updater.GUI.Main.<init>(Main.java:143)
at de.pala.updater.drumsui.Startup$1.run(Startup.java:62)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Unread 10-07-2012, 04:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the Updater.
Unread 10-07-2012, 09:48 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Try uninstalling/reinstalling the Updater.
That worked. FYI: Your updater wasn't listed in Add/Remove programs. Only Java 7 Update 7 was listed. With Windows 7 the folder was in \AppData\Roaming\DrumsUI Updater. I just deleted that folder and reinstalled it.
The updater is working fine now.

Thanks

Accredo
Unread 10-08-2012, 06:13 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Question Browser -Minimize-

Am I the only one who noticed the minimize button has gone missing from the browser window?
Oddly, the previous page open also doesn't appear when I close & re-open the browser.

Luv it Drum - BEST UI out there. EVER.
Unread 10-08-2012, 06:29 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Sorry guys dunno how it went missing just haven't had the time to look into it. Will fix it next time I patch it.
Unread 10-08-2012, 06:58 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

I've just always used that arrow on the top-left of the browser to shrink to a little box and click on it again to expand it back out.
Unread 10-08-2012, 07:07 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Cool Doh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDixx View Post
Am I the only one who noticed the minimize button has gone missing from the browser window?
Oddly, the previous page open also doesn't appear when I close & re-open the browser.

Luv it Drum - BEST UI out there. EVER.
Sometimes I just scare Me - My bad - apparently I downloaded the new version, but hadn't installed yet. There it is again!
Unread 10-08-2012, 09:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Indeed, I have confirmed my minimize button is still there and functioning. It seems that if the Browser window closes, it always try to pull up the homepage on reopening.

My alternative is that you can make a hotkey for: /show_window MainHUD.Browser

Next time I can, I'll try to get some functionality for moving one tab to another so that you can preserve open pages easier.
Unread 10-27-2012, 06:30 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

I don't have any stat/menu bar at all. It's just not shown when I display them with F10. I have both Profit and Drums updaters, is there an issue if I have both? Can't decide which I like better. Just really would like that stat/menu bar
Unread 10-27-2012, 10:05 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardskar View Post
I don't have any stat/menu bar at all. It's just not shown when I display them with F10. I have both Profit and Drums updaters, is there an issue if I have both? Can't decide which I like better. Just really would like that stat/menu bar
In EQ options make sure the Allow Windows Off screen or something like that isn't enabled, then check for the menu/stat bar again via F10. Or mouse around the screen watching for a ghost window... perhaps the opacity is set to zero.
Unread 10-27-2012, 03:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

That window is checked but it says something like "Keep main HUD windows" so that it can't be hidden. still no stat bar, after uninstalling and reinstalling still nothing.
Unread 10-27-2012, 04:17 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Delete your character ini file or edit it and find a line that referrs to bottom bar. The setting might have the window placed somewhere it can't be seen at.

Or import the settings of another character via the /load_uisettings command.
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:01 AM
A Griffon
Featured

New release: Version 1.38
Chains of Eternity Update

Colors are temporary set to Black on Gold until I access my home PC files in 1-2 weeks.
Please report any bugs.

Update Log:
v1.38 - 2012.11.13
- Update [Colors]: Temporarily defaulted all color options to Black with Gold borders. CoE updates and extreme time constraints are the main cause. Will have Colors updated soon and things back to normal.
- Update [HarvestDepot]: Added Quanity sort button (CoE update).
- Update [Knowledge]: Updated research "speedup" button to match expansion updates (CoE update).
- Update [Maintained]: Added "Stacks" text to maintained icons (Coe update).
- Update [Merchant]: Added icon for ProSabien SC for item list (CoE Update).
- Update [Persona]: Added "Krono" section to the Currency tab. Added new tradeskill stats to Tradeskill table (Coe updates). Added new dropdown menu to Mercenary page (CoE updates).
- Update [Target/Implied]: Target distance text added (CoE update). Option is toggled from default Options window (Name and Chat Bubble category). Move effect toggle icon from right to left in windows.
- Update [Tradeskill]: Temporarily reverted Tradeskill window to completely default (CoE updates). Will update DrumsUI version when I have more time.

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
- /POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml
- /POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

(If you had any saved from 1.37 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!
Unread 11-13-2012, 11:23 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos
Question

How soon before the administrators will make the full interface available? I don't like installing from an updater.

The Updater forces the install into EQ2 when I have a separate test directory set up on another drive just for the interface - it won't let me use it as it wants to see EQ2.EXE and I can't override it.

Please make them hurry and make the full install available for download.
Unread 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM
A Brown Bear

Default UI updater shortcut

I noticed today that my shortcut for the Updater is gone. I didnt un-install it, no one else has access to delete it. No idea how it went MIA. I tried deleting the files for the UI Updater where I store them and re-installing it. The Java runs fine and the updater runs but I still dont have the shortcut on my desktop.

EDIT : Fixed the problem by totally un-installing the updater. Found some files hidden in the HD/users/user/appdata/local/ area.. there was a folder here for the UI updater. Deleted that and ran a Tune-up utility, then re-installed it and once the Updater program window popped up, I selected "reset shortcuts".

Thanks Drumstix.

Last edited by nexus37 : 11-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:49 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Found some bugs

After coe i noticed that i can not longer use the sort options in the knowledge book. I can click sort, but not choose what to sort on.

I also for a long time had issue with the tracking window. The track and cancel keys are just not there. So far i have just added another tracking window, but thought i may as well report it. Else i am very happy with this ui

And while i am at it i also have a feature request

One of the things i liked when i was using fetish, was the easy change of performance settings. There was 4 predefined options, one was raid the other 3 i don't remember. But it was nice to be able to change performance options with a click of 1-4 keys. I would like to see something like that. Maybe something like save the current settings as key 1-x if that is even possible.

Keep up the good work!
Unread 11-15-2012, 05:01 AM
A Griffon
Featured

1. Knowledge sort still works -- it's currently just hard to see the radio buttons being selected (as reported by 2 different users already)
2. The track button only shows when hovering the window, I can't recall if there is a cancel button (can use waypoint window alternatively).
3. The Default Options when has ways to save presets. Load/Save buttons.
You can create your own presets. With this + default performance dropdown in settings, there's no good reason for me to make generic presets really
Unread 12-03-2012, 03:55 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New release: Version 1.39
Chains of Eternity fixes

Color styles returned to normal. Alternative colors only available on Updater.

Update Log:
v1.39 - 2012.12.03
- Update [Colors]: DrumsUI color schemes restored to working order (all updated for CoE).
- Update [Tradeskill]: Tradeskill window updated for CoE.
- Update [Examine]: Added xp bar for green adornments (CoE Update).
- Update [SpellTimer]: Spell Timer now includes Stacks dynamic data for new abilities (CoE).
- Update [Persona]: Increased width of HP and Power ranges text.

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:

(If you had any saved from 1.38 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!
Unread 12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
v1.39b - 2012.12.10
- Fix [Tradeskill]: Window sizing fix.

(If you had any saved from 1.39 or previous)

Unread 12-12-2012, 11:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Error

I have a new computer and have a fresh install of EQ2 and DrumsUI (installed by updater). I have been having some crashing issues. The crash log shows:

Couldn't load .xml
:: Could not access resource POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml
:: Failed to load data from included resource: POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

Encountered data outside of container tags
:: Could not access resource eq2ui_Examine_.xml

I rechecked the files with the updater and also download the full interface to see if I had corrupt copies of these files or just what and found that I did not have POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml at all and the only difference in my copy of eq2ui_Examine_.xml was that my copy of the file had a difference in the file name: eq2ui_Examine_.xml listed in the error log versus file name eq2ui_examine_.xml in my files; other than that the files are the same. Would a difference in upper and lower case letters in the file names cause an error?

I love your work on this UI, Thank you!
Unread 12-13-2012, 06:09 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by killfoe View Post
I have a new computer and have a fresh install of EQ2 and DrumsUI (installed by updater). I have been having some crashing issues. The crash log shows:

Couldn't load .xml
:: Could not access resource POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml
:: Failed to load data from included resource: POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

Encountered data outside of container tags
:: Could not access resource eq2ui_Examine_.xml

I rechecked the files with the updater and also download the full interface to see if I had corrupt copies of these files or just what and found that I did not have POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml at all and the only difference in my copy of eq2ui_Examine_.xml was that my copy of the file had a difference in the file name: eq2ui_Examine_.xml listed in the error log versus file name eq2ui_examine_.xml in my files; other than that the files are the same. Would a difference in upper and lower case letters in the file names cause an error?

I love your work on this UI, Thank you!
The reason the spelltimer.xml doesn't exist is it only gets created if you use the Spell Timer in-game and setup some spells to track. The UI tries to include the file regardless. The error is just a generic error and is normal. Doesn't affect the game at all.

The other access error is weird because there is no examine file with an underscore at the end. Seems like an incorrect error. I don't think the UI is the source of your crashing.
Unread 12-13-2012, 07:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
v1.39c - 2012.12.13
- Update [Examine]: Updated tooltips for Dec 13th patch.

(If you had any saved from 1.39b or previous)

Unread 12-15-2012, 10:59 AM
A Griffon

Hi Drums:

I may have posted this in the wrong forum.
Warlocks have a prestige spell called Toxic Assault. This spell builds up charges to a max number of 180 which can be viewed in the the lower right corner of the Toxic Assault icon. However this number does not appear in the icon in your Spell Timer Window.

As you know icons tend to appear and disappear rapidly and never in the same place during raids making it difficult to focus on any one particular icon. The spell timer window is a perfect spot for the Toxic Assault icon since it will remain in the same position at all times for quick "at-a-glance" info.

Is it possible to put that charges number in the icon within the spell timer window?

Thanks
Accredo
Unread 12-15-2012, 08:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

If it shows up in the Maintained Window, it should show up in the Spell Timer. If it only shows in the Effects window, then no.