EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-22-2006, 04:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Chat

when ever i hit enter i am unable to type anything the bar comes up fast and then goes right away
Unread 11-22-2006, 05:13 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Not sure I understand the problem you are seeing but to be able to type in the chat window the "frame & titlebar" option must be selected.
Unread 11-24-2006, 10:56 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Hmm

Ok when i Hit enter a little white chat bar comes up for a fraction of a second. and then goes away. I am unable to chat with it like this
Unread 11-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest
Send a message via Yahoo to Faetyl

The issue is SOE's and has nothing to do with your custom interface.

SOE is aware of the issue that started yesterday morning and is working towards a solution now.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7193
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Unread 11-24-2006, 11:53 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey

how many more of these threads are we gonna see?? a simple search never hurt anyone..

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 11-24-2006, 12:21 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Actually I think his was the first thread, and from his description I am not entirely sure whether it is the same problem (haven't experienced the problem myself yet, the UK servers had not been patched with the broken code yet yesterday ).
Unread 11-24-2006, 12:45 PM
A Griffon

Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Actually I think his was the first thread, and from his description I am not entirely sure whether it is the same problem (haven't experienced the problem myself yet, the UK servers had not been patched with the broken code yet yesterday ).
after rereading closely... yeah, you may be onto something.

to the OP: have you tried clicking on the text entry area with the mouse? or perhaps using / to enable the text field?

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 11-28-2006, 02:35 AM
A Coastal Crab

Today was little update on Runnyeye and i cant type in chat, i press enter or clickin by mouse then typing press enter and nothing. Im tryin to talk with another players,tells are available but no answering. Help me pls.
Unread 11-28-2006, 02:38 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragon
Today was little update on Runnyeye and i cant type in chat, i press enter or clickin by mouse then typing press enter and nothing. Im tryin to talk with another players,tells are available but no answering. Help me pls.
the toggles are broken. you must use the / commands.

/say
/gsay (or press g)
/gu (guildsay)
/tell <name> (or press r to reply)
/raid
etc.

Unread 11-28-2006, 02:49 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hey anfrey, it would have been ok to tell him to search or ... *gasp* ... look four posts higher up.

Can't believe they finally decided to patch Runnyeye with the same faulty patch. /boggle
Unread 11-28-2006, 02:52 AM
A Coastal Crab

Thumbs Up Thanks

First I would like to thankyou for the UI that has made this game so much more enjoyable. Can't believe I waited 40 levels until I tried a new UI. Thanks again!
I am having the same prob as the OP. Pressing ENTER after I type a message seems to delete it. Either way, my tells aren't showing up unless I revert to typing "/say, /gsay......".

Found the other post. Thanks for the info. And the great UI

Last edited by Velugar : 11-28-2006 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Found Anfrey's other post
Unread 11-28-2006, 03:07 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Hey anfrey, it would have been ok to tell him to search or ... *gasp* ... look four posts higher up.

Can't believe they finally decided to patch Runnyeye with the same faulty patch. /boggle
lol true.. but after my faux pas the other day, i'm watching my recommendations lol