EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 05-11-2007, 08:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

We will give it a try, but the save button was never grayed out. When we click it, it doesn't seem to do anything. I deleted the AUCP off the computer and will try to redownload it and do what you said. If it doesnt work I will let you know. Thanks for your quick response, again I absolutely love this UI, just hope I can get it to work on these laptops.
Unread 05-11-2007, 09:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Copying that UI file over did the trick. Thank you so much for your help Landiin.

Last edited by swfan4life : 05-13-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Unread 05-22-2007, 02:44 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Excuse me Landiin but in the Update Logs says that you have fixed the EXP window. Do you mean the window in the top left with the percent display of XP, JOB, AA and so on?
On all submenus the percent display are not correct, for 23,4% it says 234,4%. The decimal place are not correct.
But one or two times the display are correct until I have an update than the decimal place are wrong.
Unread 05-23-2007, 07:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hey,
I recently installed your UI and have ran into a problem;
I start the game and the UI appears alot less detailed than it does in the screen shots, I manually moved all the windows into place as the screen shot shows. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall multiply times now, any advise would be very helpful,
Thanks for reading and keep up the awesome work with the UI!
Heres a SS of what it looks like,

Thanks much,
Sincerely,
Humiliation
Unread 05-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation View Post
Hey,
I recently installed your UI and have ran into a problem;
I start the game and the UI appears alot less detailed than it does in the screen shots, I manually moved all the windows into place as the screen shot shows. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall multiply times now, any advise would be very helpful,
Thanks for reading and keep up the awesome work with the UI!
Heres a SS of what it looks like,

Thanks much,
Sincerely,
Humiliation
Humiliation I don't see any thing missing from your SS except for a hotkey/bar over the maintain spells. The only thing I see is it looks like your res is somewhere around 1024x768ish and the screen shots on the download page where take at 1440x1024. As you can probably guess 1440x1024 one can fit allot more things on the screen then with a lower res.
Unread 05-24-2007, 02:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Alright , but how come the color and everything is totally different compared to the other Screen shots? Mines just a plain grey and theres hardly any detail on the lower bars? Oh, and my screen is being done in 1280x1024.

Last edited by Humiliation : 05-24-2007 at 02:25 PM.
Unread 05-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffire View Post
Excuse me Landiin but in the Update Logs says that you have fixed the EXP window. Do you mean the window in the top left with the percent display of XP, JOB, AA and so on?
On all submenus the percent display are not correct, for 23,4% it says 234,4%. The decimal place are not correct.
But one or two times the display are correct until I have an update than the decimal place are wrong.
O' MY! I didn't realized they changed that data the other exp also. I never look at other exp other then my adv exp so I didn't catch it. My bad I'll get that ironed out this weekend.
Unread 05-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation View Post
Alright , but how come the color and everything is totally different compared to the other Screen shots? Mines just a plain grey and theres hardly any detail on the lower bars? Oh, and my screen is being done in 1280x1024.

I'm a bit confused

You SS looks just like the SS from the download page except formated for you resolution.
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:29 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Najena

Hi Landiin
i was wondering if i can fix this problem
for some reson i cant never see fully ppls names and adresses in broker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shop.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	5795  

SabakiEQ2.com
Unread 05-30-2007, 10:53 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

I have a ton of issues, and thankfully, pictures for each one!

First, I love the concept of the target window swapping between a single target and the implied target. The main thing that irritated me is that the implied target was never lined up right, except if I had someone targeted and they targeted a mob of some sort. See the attached pictures to see what I see when I have a mob targeted (its scooted down a bit) or if a deity pet is targeted (way out of alignment). Pictures 11 and 22. If i tried to adjust it myself, it would automatically reset itself to what you see in my pictures the next time I targeted something.

Also, the exp % never showed right in the tiny display when you had the stats showing. See attached pictures also (18, 20 & 21).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000011.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	5796  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000018.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	5797  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000020.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	5798  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000021.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	5799  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000022.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	5800  

Unread 05-31-2007, 05:59 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default small problems

I love everything about this UI, but I am having two small problems.

1. I cant get the custom backrounds to work properly

2. I cant find the resizable box that has the skin on it that fits behind your
hotbars

Please help!
Unread 06-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Default Extreme Ui

I loaded it but I lost my hotbars and i cant open them back up why?
Unread 06-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainst View Post
Hi Landiin
i was wondering if i can fix this problem
for some reson i cant never see fully ppls names and adresses in broker
If you want to go ahead and I'll post your fix. ATM my internet has been down for over a week at the house. My plate is really overflowing this time of year with Rec sports and other things.
Unread 06-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
I have a ton of issues, and thankfully, pictures for each one!

First, I love the concept of the target window swapping between a single target and the implied target. The main thing that irritated me is that the implied target was never lined up right, except if I had someone targeted and they targeted a mob of some sort. See the attached pictures to see what I see when I have a mob targeted (its scooted down a bit) or if a deity pet is targeted (way out of alignment). Pictures 11 and 22. If i tried to adjust it myself, it would automatically reset itself to what you see in my pictures the next time I targeted something.

Also, the exp % never showed right in the tiny display when you had the stats showing. See attached pictures also (18, 20 & 21).
I'll have to look at the target and implied lineing code. It should be impossible for it to do what is on them ss lol.. The % issues is an easy fix.

Sorry I havn't got to them sooner as I am just coverd up in RL this time of year as I run youth softball league. So I go to work the go to the field and home and sleep.. I'll get to it, it's just finding time.. again sorry
Unread 06-16-2007, 05:45 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Permafrost
Default Custom Profiles

Well heh, dam spell checker here. I had a nice post, then clicked on spell checker since my spelling is not the greatest, and blam, entire message gone . My fault for not copying the message first.

Anyway gonna keep it short now, wanted to say thanks for the really nice UI and all the hard work you put into it.

I wanted to mention 2 things.

First there seems to be a problem with saving and loading custom profiles. Since LU34 I really haven't had a chance to mess with the option, but always thought it would be great to have. Well today I loaded up the default UI and it does work. Thought it might have been a joke by Sony or something to bring in something actually useful, but have it not work to mess with people. Not sure where the problem lies.

Second is there are several mods for the raid window now with quick click buttons. This would be great to have. I found a guy here that made a program that can customize this for your raid window, but it does not work for Extreme. He is only missing 2 things with his program, one is to be able to pick the spell icon, and other is to have more than one text output per spell. On my conj, I have a macro that sends a message to raid and to the person.

Thats all,

Thanks again for this UI,

Lecore
Unread 06-26-2007, 10:32 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Cool

Landiin where are you?
Your last update is over one month old and there a lot of small fixes to make I think.
Do you make more updates or is your great UI death
Unread 06-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

There isn't any updates needed for LU36 unless you have some other mod also installed.
Unread 06-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffire View Post
Landiin where are you?
Your last update is over one month old and there a lot of small fixes to make I think.
Do you make more updates or is your great UI death
The only thing I know that needs to be fixed is the % read out of exp when the large exp isn't being displayed. No one has posted any bugs on the bug tracker either.

But to answer your question no it isn't dead. It has however taken a back seat until I get EQ2 Companion out. I'll take the time as soon as I get reconnected at home to update the exp % readouts.
Unread 07-14-2007, 03:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Problem with character switch and notes

Hi, I am wondering if you can help me with the problem I am having. I just downloaded and installed this UI and it's so pretty, I love it. But my problem is that although I can get my quick characters and notes to save, I cannot access the notes in-game and I see nowhere to switch characters. I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I did a search and was unable to find any answer. Am I missing something critical? Thanks for your time, and I'm sorry if I'm making you repeat the answer from somewhere else.
Unread 07-14-2007, 12:49 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default you have peeked my interest

"It has however taken a back seat until I get EQ2 Companion out"

eq2 companion?
you have my interest peeked
Unread 07-14-2007, 03:20 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Vox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skife View Post
eq2 companion?
you have my interest peeked

Yeah it is pretty cool, but I'll let Landiin spill the bean on it
Unread 07-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviantAngel View Post
Hi, I am wondering if you can help me with the problem I am having. I just downloaded and installed this UI and it's so pretty, I love it. But my problem is that although I can get my quick characters and notes to save, I cannot access the notes in-game and I see nowhere to switch characters. I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I did a search and was unable to find any answer. Am I missing something critical? Thanks for your time, and I'm sorry if I'm making you repeat the answer from somewhere else.

For notes there should be a button under the exp bar/number along with many other buttons. This button should read notes.

For the char switch, From the EQII menu button click camp from that menu. It will bring up the logout window that has the switch char tab in it.
Unread 07-16-2007, 12:27 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
For the char switch, From the EQII menu button click camp from that menu. It will bring up the logout window that has the switch char tab in it.
The quick char switch tab never made it back in...
Unread 07-16-2007, 10:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default inventory overflow

Where is the inventory overflow located? I don't see it .. but I could just be blind as well.
Unread 07-16-2007, 11:45 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idass View Post
Where is the inventory overflow located? I don't see it .. but I could just be blind as well.
Overflow items appears where it says Weight: xxx/xxx just to the left of the main inventory slots.