Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 11-19-2007, 10:20 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
I'm just going off your screenshots so far, haven't seen the code yet. I was referring to the default zoom level buttons in the lower right corner. I would wager that everybody uses the mouse-wheel to zoom instead. But for resetting the zoom, can't you activate these buttons via script?

And on the opacities: I just think it's nicer to be able to switch between minimal and full scale mode with one click, that's all.

Edit: I didn't plan on releasing anything btw, but will send you the code if I mod it.
Ah, ok the zoom buttons. Those could be shown and hidden easily. I don't know about activating them though. They're just images like this:

<Page Location="428,556" Name="ZoomControls" PackLocation="fff,fff" ScrollExtent="24,13" Size="24,13">
<Image GetsInput="true" LocalTooltip="Zoom In" Location="1,1" Name="ZoomIn" ScrollExtent="9,9" Size="9,9" Style="Skinnable_Styles.ZoomButtons.ZoomIn" Tooltip=":0df337557d461a46:Zoom In" />
<Image GetsInput="true" LocalTooltip="Zoom Out" Location="11,1" Name="ZoomOut" ScrollExtent="9,9" Size="9,9" Style="Skinnable_Styles.ZoomButtons.ZoomOut" Tooltip=":0df337556511a0b2:Zoom Out" />
</Page>

But, if it's possible I'm sure you'll figure it out. I was assuming you would take it and fix it up how you like it to add to Profit so I would see it then.

Visit Othesus World!

Last edited by Othesus : 11-19-2007 at 10:25 AM.
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:38 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Ok I see what you mean, gotta love some good hardcoding... might still look at it. I actually played a bit this weekend and the zoom level adapting only when enlarging the map window but not the other way around already annoyed the hell outta me. And I was using the map a lot because I kept getting lost - have been out of game for too long...

But no, I'll probably keep ProfitUI map-free.
Unread 11-20-2007, 03:02 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost
Send a message via ICQ to Talyns

Well If any one feels like assimilating the hide fog plugin feel free. I think all that it needs is for it to alter the fogcheckbox's onHide event to only hide if the world map is visible. However I have no way to debug it so, don't feel like updating it.

Edit: I upadted the hide any fog plugin to always make itself visible so that should fix it :P

Last edited by Talyns : 11-21-2007 at 08:49 PM.