EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-02-2011, 12:55 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

And here we have an excellent example why good testers are always appreciated but don't get invited to parties.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 05-02-2011, 01:38 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
And here we have an excellent example why good testers are always appreciated but don't get invited to parties.

-= Therendil =-
LMAO

Silat
Unread 05-19-2011, 01:36 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Everfrost

Market Window :

1.What all needs to be done to add items to like the trade skill drop down, Im trying to add regular mats to the list. I got some added and it adds text to the search but doesnt bring up anything. And when i put drop down back on trade and do search it works. my first time ever modding for eq2 so not sure whats going on.

2.Was also wondering if at all possable to add 3 more drop downs for myself or who ever wants it. So i can add the regualr materials to there own list.0-9 - 20-29 ect then can add rares at the tops of the lists then have the original tradeskill drop down for equipment ect.

3. Another thing is it possable to make the mouse wheel work on drop downs?

Thanks

EDIT:

Last edited by kool25 : 05-19-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Figured out 1 got it working
Unread 06-01-2011, 11:07 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default In Game Browser issue

seems since todays patch when I go to Zam to look up a quest it freezes my game up and I have to ctl+alt+delete to get out of game. Any chance you can look into this and see if its fixable?
Unread 06-01-2011, 02:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Will check it out.

Edit: Seems to work fine on my end. I am unable to reproduce the issue after multiple attempts.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 06-01-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Unread 06-01-2011, 03:43 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Befallen
Default GU#60 manual install files?

Will you be making the GU #60 updates available for download to manually install?

Thanks!

--lollygagger
Unread 06-01-2011, 05:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Not as a seperate download but I will be releasing an update to the manual version very shortly.

Silat
Unread 06-01-2011, 07:27 PM
A Nerius Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Not as a seperate download but I will be releasing an update to the manual version very shortly.

Silat
Perfect. Thanks Silat.

-- lollygagger
Unread 06-03-2011, 11:09 AM
A Nerius Seer

Default Just found this...

Quote:

Silat
Silat,

Looks like the manual download is not as important once I found gm9's listing of this URL: http://updater.pala.de/aio.php

That auto .zip of the files available on the updater is perfect!

-- lollygagger
Unread 06-03-2011, 12:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The only reason I made the manual one is that I control when it is updated. If Kaldran is busy I can push an update to the manual one but I have to wait for him to do the updater or the all-in-one via the updater.

Silat
Unread 07-01-2011, 11:50 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Messed up hotbars

When running Ascent after the cut screen half of my hot bars get cut in half.

Any idea why this would happen?
Unread 07-02-2011, 06:20 PM
A Griffon
Featured

There is another thread on this. The gist of it is that this is a SoE issue as it affects some users using the default UI as well. Just /bug it in game. That is all you can really do.

Silat
Unread 07-04-2011, 05:16 AM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

Hey Tal Tal, Any way you could add Bountiful Harvest chance to the choices of the bottom bar? Thanks in advance.
Unread 07-04-2011, 07:47 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc146 View Post
Hey Tal Tal, Any way you could add Bountiful Harvest chance to the choices of the bottom bar? Thanks in advance.
I will get to it. Probably be about two weeks before I post it. Got some real world stuff taking priority at the moment.

Silat
Unread 07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default Tradeskill UI

How hard would it be to incorporate the "search by class/level" functionality (that currently exists within the broker window) into the tradeskill window?
Unread 07-12-2011, 09:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathorius View Post
How hard would it be to incorporate the "search by class/level" functionality (that currently exists within the broker window) into the tradeskill window?
As far as I know it would be impossible.

Silat
Unread 07-14-2011, 05:56 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oasis

This functionality is already there in the form of filters.

Create a dummy filter that you change according to your search criteria.
Unread 07-14-2011, 08:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I took it to mean he wanted the dropdowns,which would be nice, instead of having to select filters which I too find cumbersome.
Unread 07-17-2011, 04:32 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unkown
Send a message via Yahoo to Gardee Send a message via Skype™ to Gardee
Default ONLY Profit has the ATTENTION to the FINE detail

Congrats to all that have worked on Profit especialy the back grounds ,,the skinning it has made much more pleasure and been now able to play EQ for extended periods WITH OUT a Migraine from the BLACK back grongs that make EQ so un interesting dull and to myself and I am sure many others a head ache

Sincerely Thank you for the attention to detail and making it a happy pleasure to useall the time now
Unread 07-19-2011, 06:05 PM
A Berserk Golem

Was wondering if you where still working on adding the functionality of automatically enabling the "big target castbar" (not sure what to officially call it:P) through the profitui center or if that idea got scrapped..

Also, would it be possible to make that same window be invisible/hidden when there is no casting going on, instead of the way it works now where it is there but invisible - makes for this ... deadspot on the screen where you cant click buttons etc.

EDIT: been away from game so trying to catch up

Last edited by DuneWarrior : 07-19-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Unread 07-20-2011, 09:51 AM
A Griffon

if you right click on the dead spot and bring up the window settings and enable click through, it will no longer be a dead spot at least.
Unread 08-05-2011, 03:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest

Quote:
I took it to mean he wanted the dropdowns,which would be nice, instead of having to select filters which I too find cumbersome.
That is sort of what I meant.

Imagine, for example, a sage. A sage can make spells for 12 classes. As far as I know, there is no way to specifically tailor the filters to only display the Expert spells for just one of those 12 classes in the range of, say, lvls 80-90.

I've done minor tweaking on the broker window (adding search options), but I wouldn't even know how to begin with the tradeskill window. (I mean, I assume that the class that an item is designed for has a variable to hold the class by which an item is useable, but I don't know the name of that variable, nor if it would be possible to search by the completed product information when that product has not yet been completed.)

(The tweaking to which I refer is phrasing the search options to allow me to bring up the "shiny food" as a group [water, fertilizer - with the exception of pouch of peat, bone] instead of having to type the specific item name.)
Unread 08-05-2011, 04:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:

Imagine, for example, a sage. A sage can make spells for 12 classes. As far as I know, there is no way to specifically tailor the filters to only display the Expert spells for just one of those 12 classes in the range of, say, lvls 80-90.

I've done minor tweaking on the broker window (adding search options), but I wouldn't even know how to begin with the tradeskill window. (I mean, I assume that the class that an item is designed for has a variable to hold the class by which an item is useable, but I don't know the name of that variable, nor if it would be possible to search by the completed product information when that product has not yet been completed.)

(The tweaking to which I refer is phrasing the search options to allow me to bring up the "shiny food" as a group [water, fertilizer - with the exception of pouch of peat, bone] instead of having to type the specific item name.)
You cannot use the search to get that specific but the filters can. You can narrow it down in many, many ways but it is a seperate screen.

Silat
Unread 08-06-2011, 10:52 AM
A Griffon

Quote:

In the tradeskill window, hit the edit button, to get to the filters.

Scroll down to the "Usable By" section and choose the class you are looking for.

Now go to the receipe book section and scroll down until you find the Advanced Sage Volume ?? books for the levels you are looking for.

You can use the Shift key and mouse button to select a range, or the Control key and mouse button to select individual books. (i.e., click on the Advanced sage volume 71 and then press the shift key and click on Advanced Sage Volume 80).

Once you have selected all the books you want, hit the Ok button.

Back at the tradeskill window, enter "expert" in the search bar.

You now have a list of expert spells for a specific class, between 71 and 80.

Hope this helps.
Unread 08-24-2011, 09:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloud68 View Post
seems since todays patch when I go to Zam to look up a quest it freezes my game up and I have to ctl+alt+delete to get out of game. Any chance you can look into this and see if its fixable?
See this issue several times, but not always repro.