EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-09-2012, 02:12 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost
Exclamation A few serious issues...

As always, thanks for your hard work on this awesome UI!

I am having several issues that I have patched (and re-patched just to be sure) but have not yet been resolved. I did as you suggested to other folks and cleared the browser cache, and downloaded the GU62 v3.0 patch and applied it to my Fetish directory.

I was having issues with redoing AA with the respec NPC already with the 2.0 update, but since downloading the 3.0 update, my tradeskill window will NOT come up, and I am completely unable to do any crafting. Unfortunately, I am a raider and have no way to respec my AA - which is presenting problems - and as a Ry'Gorr crafter, my services are needed pretty frequently.

Is there **ANYTHING** that I can do to fix these issues??? Thanks!

Last edited by Sp00ky_Kat : 01-09-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Edited to say that after a complete reinstall, the tradeskill window is working great, but STILL can't use the AA respec NPC
Unread 01-09-2012, 09:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

I've noticed a few people saying the AA respect window isn't working - after comparing code I'm still unable to find a problem. Will try to get to that here soon and hopefully find (and fix) this bug.

As for the crafting window... can you give more details?
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:38 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Hi Savie,
Thanks for the timely response

I appreciate your attention regarding the AA issue - I noticed in another post that you said you were aware of it and that you couldn't find the error in the code. I just wanted to make a note that the issue was still occurring.

As far as the crafting window goes, I apologize for not noting it in a more visible spot, but I edited my above post to say that I had resolved the tradeskill window issue by reinstalling Fetish and doing the browser clearing step that you had mentioned previously.

Thanks again for your attention, and after the reinstallation, everything except the AA respec window is working quite well for me
Unread 01-10-2012, 05:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Savie,
I think you may be misreading the reported issue.

The popup_achievementmerchant window is the actual issue.
SOE has changed it to version 3.0.0 and modified the push contents to a composite page instead of primitives.
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by keezyrick View Post
Savie,
I think you may be misreading the reported issue.

The popup_achievementmerchant window is the actual issue.
SOE has changed it to version 3.0.0 and modified the push contents to a composite page instead of primitives.
Figures, will try to get something up within the next few days. So sneaky...
Unread 01-12-2012, 11:18 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thank you for articulating that, keezyrick. That is exactly what the error message says. I probably should have included that in my post...oops. Hopefully now that you know what the ACTUAL issue is, you'll have a much easier time figuring out where the problem lies. Thanks again!
Unread 01-14-2012, 06:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Try the newest patch see if this fixes your problem.
Unread 01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unrest

Deleted as re install fixed the issue

Last edited by Lanfer : 01-16-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Unread 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Yay for Savie! :)

Thank you SOOO much for getting to these issues so quickly. I, like the last poster, went ahead and did a full revamp of my Fetish files (deleted and reinstalled.) I downloaded the patch, and everything is working PERFECTLY! No more AA window issues, which my raid partners will be ecstatic about, LOL. Your attention to these issues was GREATLY appreciated, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you for taking time out of your RL schedule to fix this stuff for us
Unread 01-18-2012, 12:51 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Runnyeye

The minimap seems to be off and not player centered with 3.5

The optional ts window is not working properly, if you have the products left and the process right and the process finishes, the product frame is empty. I am sticking to the normal one

The dungeon maker dialog does not let me enter a name for my dungeon, I just get the "move window" cursor, when I try to enter a text in the text box.

Additionally, are all the images required? The original FN 11.9 is 4MB while the patch is 30MB and contains big image files with modification date way before the release of 11.9.

Last edited by SirLagalot : 01-19-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: forgot sth
Unread 01-20-2012, 06:22 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLagalot View Post
Additionally, are all the images required? The original FN 11.9 is 4MB while the patch is 30MB and contains big image files with modification date way before the release of 11.9.

It looks like Savie accidentally included his EQ2Map maps folder in the v3 patch which is where the extra 50Mb (unzipped) of image files comes from. You can ignore them.
Unread 01-25-2012, 06:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I had the same issue w/ the minimap not centering after applying the updated patch for the Beastlord expansion.

Luckily I did do a backup of my prior Fetish file folder and was able to substitute the working Map/minimap files. Now my minimap is back in working condition and centering on my player w/ correct directional arrow. I believe it was the Fetish 11.9 install that had the appropriate map/minimap files.

If all else fails, I'd recommend trying a reinstall of that and saving the eq2ui_mainhud_map and eq2ui_mainhud_map2 files, patching for AoD and then copying the saved files over. I don't know much about any of the mods and what all goes into making these awesome interfaces...I'm just saying what worked for me.
Unread 02-01-2012, 06:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yep. Not sure what went wrong with the fix for the minimap/map. If you're experiencing this problem, copy over the files for the map/map2 into your current Fetish folder to fix.