Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 02-02-2005, 10:30 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Implied Target

Moab's Target window this can be found at

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3329

I love this bar it makes soloing so much easyer for me as a healer because of the fact i can see my health and the mobs health in 1 box.

I do have a small request though since this last big patch

Is there any chance somone can add the implied target bar to it or make one the same size that i can put ontop as a healer i have been waiting for this implied target to come in as it will save me alot of power " HOW " i hear you say

Well as a healer i cast heals on the tank therefor i permanently assist that tank and have him/her targeted my problem is i never saw when the mob was about to die and because of this was always casting my power hungry heals just as the mob died with implied target this will not happen but i hate that silly little box they stuck it in and have got used to Moab's nice big HP display.

Velisia - 28 Warden - RP'er - Antonia Bayle
Unread 02-02-2005, 10:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I also would like to see this happen.

I have read that Kryoclasm only makes mods that they themselves use.
I hope that this fits into Kryoclasm's needs as well.

Last edited by Frystig : 02-02-2005 at 11:07 AM.
Unread 02-02-2005, 10:49 AM
A Brown Bear

My thaughts behind this mod arnt totaly for myself as i have contact with quite a few healers ingame and we all talk about best heals and combinations to use for best power usage and to mainly keep the tanks alive aswell as teams.

Almost every healer i have spoken to has had the same problem i have had Namely casting on the tank just as the creature dies spending needless power and creating more downtime for the group that has to wait a short time for healers to replenish power.

This mod although ingame already is tiny on a 1280-1024 display and is rather hard to see when you are chain casting heals in the heat of the moment Moab's HP/Target bar was a great find for me as it helped alot with healing, I could always easily see the tanks HP and know when to heal aswell as my own power bar in the same window adding another bar to it or even making a new bar the same size as Moab's one would help healers and maby other casters to know when to cast and when to save power.

On a side note even if Kryoclasm only makes mods that they themselves use as you state what class ingame dosnt need a healer at some point through playing its in everyones best interest that we heal as efficiantly as posible.

Velisia - 28 Warden - RP'er - Antonia Bayle