EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 02-02-2005, 10:59 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Resize Request

Greets, all. I am currently using (and have attached) thor797's Fenix Arcane Compile as my UI, which I think is fantastic. The only changes I have made are a side-by-side formatted journal window pulled from Eloa's EasyRead UI and HOp's compass which reports the zone name/number you are currently in. My problem is that I am currently running at 1280x1024 on a 17" monitor and the player/group windows are just too small for me to be able to make out much detail. The text itself isn't so much a problem, but the bars are definitely very difficult for me to see. I am hopelessly inept at anything even remotely related to UIs or even XML in general. I was wondering if someone out there would be able to take these two windows and expand them in size, maybe by about 50% or so. If it is a relatively simple process, I wouldn't mind having someone tell me what needed to be done so I could do it myself...I just don't know what is involved. Expanding these two windows a bit would be a huge improvement for me and I'm sure others out there as well. Thanks for the assist!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gethsemane.zip (1.08 MB, 233 views)
Unread 02-03-2005, 10:44 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

That mod looks to have a lot of space between bars. There's a good change all you need to do is increase the hieght setting for each of the graphics that make up the bars.

The Target window is usually a good file to get your feet wet with editing. It usually only has a few elements in it. You're looking to change ProgressBar and Image settings. Height is the second number in the Size atribute
Unread 02-03-2005, 11:31 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Excellent. Thanks. Will give it a try today and see what happens. :-)