EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 01-16-2005, 03:42 AM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Daimond Compact V3

Fixed some holes in the UI like some missing Close buttons and some new changes to the Games UI. (.txt file included)

New to V3.

- Raid Window (now has the 4 grouped Raid members windows movable to alow you to position them anywhere on the screen you choose.)
- Tradeskill window (is basicaly the same but a tad smaller and goes with rest of mod.)
- Group Window (added HP/Power bars and numbers + Con buttons to window, I found when playing my healer it was alot more better to have it located there to keep eye only in one spot.)
- Player Window (rearanged the location of some things, shrunk the HP/Power bars by 3 pixels, and added Resistance stats.) (another vertion included with cast bar on bottom.)

Not alot of changes to the other windows, other then Shrinking dead space.
Only other fix to V2.1 was to make the changes to Macro's and Freinds window for the new changes to them.

for info on the Backgrounds and changing them look at DaimondCompactV3.txt also theres a folder called Extra with in the Daimond folder that contains a few different Resolutions for the XP bar and also for 3/4 effect/Maintained windows and also a Playerwindow With Cast bar on bottom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000012.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	746  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000010.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	747  

Last edited by Daimond : 01-16-2005 at 03:47 AM.
Unread 01-28-2005, 06:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default odd bag sizes

Daimond,

As usual, great job on the UI. I noticed in 2.1 and still in 3.0 that the bag windows are resising themselves, as in shrinking down. I currently use 10 slot bags and can only see the top 4 rows and the top half of the second row for each of my bags. Is there a way around this or is it something that perhaps I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Raspen
Unread 01-29-2005, 07:10 AM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspen
Daimond,

As usual, great job on the UI. I noticed in 2.1 and still in 3.0 that the bag windows are resising themselves, as in shrinking down. I currently use 10 slot bags and can only see the top 4 rows and the top half of the second row for each of my bags. Is there a way around this or is it something that perhaps I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Raspen
yes since the big patch that mod has not worked right, i have yet been able to fix the problem either. It seems to work when the bags are full size but when shrunk in any amount now they dont work right and only show the first 3 slots and you have to resize the bag. it will stay like that till you log out.

i have been away since my last fantasy mod, ill have another look in to the problem see if in the last few patches its able to be fixed.