EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-16-2009, 03:37 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Broker and Bank window

Dear gm9

First of all I want to thank you for making and providing such a great UI, I like some of the features alot. Me as a lazy butt just like easy to use UIs.

One thing I cant work out is implementing the Bank and Broker Window in my Current Collection of 5 Different UIs. Im basically taking the best things from each UI to make one that suits my needs. I would like to use your Broker and Banker window (among other stuff) and I have been able to implement all the other stuff myself but with Broker and Bank Im having a hard time.

At the moment if I open the Broker window I can see your layout, I have your predefined searches and all the boxes where I can enter stuff. But for some reason when I click into a text Box it wont let me type in it, and also some of the Info is missing, forexemple in Bank I am missing pictures for the auto Bank and the Open all Bank Bags. And in Broker I am missing the Text on the Button to Take coins, and Im missing the amount of cash is in thouse Broker slots. Also missing all the labels of the Boxes in the Search part of the Broker window.

Can you maybe provide me with a list of files and folders I have to copy to get the Bank and Broker window to work propperly? that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Sentenza
Unread 01-16-2009, 04:14 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

There is a standalone download for the market window with instructions on how to add it to existing UIs. After you did that the bank will possibly start working also, not sure off hand.