EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 06-05-2012, 07:11 PM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Replace yours with the bold text, completely, or put on a new line.

Trauma: use_itemvdl -351706028
Arcane: use_itemvdl -1982866447
Noxious: use_itemvdl -686534912
Elemental: use_itemvdl 136666185
Thanks Drum, I got it going.

Accredo
Unread 06-13-2012, 01:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Browser hotfix.

Update Log:
- Update [Browser]: Updated browser to work with latest SOE change (Awesomium framework).
Unread 07-24-2012, 02:40 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Additions, fixes, updates. GU64 quick updates.

Update Log:
- New [SelfTargetImplied]: This new window combines the Self (player), Target, and Implied windows into a smaller compact one. Toggled on from the Main Menu window. Includes self cure buttons, and in-combat indicator. The "S", "T", and "I" text indicators can be hidden by turning of the Titlebar in the window settings.
- Fix [MainMenu]: The Target Casting Bar checkbox now correctly stays checked after zoning.
- Fix [StatBarOptions]: Double Attack now correctly reads Multi Attack in both sections.
- Fix [Browser]: Tabs 2-4 should now function properly again.
- Update [Journal]: Active Quest window now has Quest Bauble icon button.
- Update [MainMenu]: Buttons/checkboxes for the Threat Meter, AutoAttack bar, and Target Casting Bar will now cause those windows to "flash" for 2 seconds, to make them easy to locate should they go missing.
- Update [Effects]: The Effects/Detrimental Effects windows no longer have a tooltip when mousing over them, making it easier in some situations to see icons. The settings button tooltips differentiates the two windows.
- Update [Persona]: Mercenary page now has a Suspend/Dismiss button always visible. Updated PVP stats for GU64.
- Update [Mercenary]: Dismiss button removed to prevent accidental clicking. It's now located in Persona window or (/mercenary dismiss). Now displays Merc's HP and Power percentages in text. Window now resizable.

Unread 07-25-2012, 07:30 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Fix [Persona]: Lethality stat no longer displays Toughness value.
Unread 07-26-2012, 09:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Fix [TargetCasting]: Temporary fix for Casting bars being on top of each other. Implied cast bar is now below the target casting bar, and is slightly different color.
- Fix [SelfTargetImplied]: Implied target's name is now correct.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 07-26-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Unread 08-09-2012, 03:35 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Update [MainMenu]: Dropdown added for Casting Bars for Players/NPCs.
- Update [TargetCasting]: Depending on options selected for Casting Bars, the window will auto-adjust where the second bar displays as to not overlap NPC with Player castbars.
- Fix [Persona]: Lethality stat no longer displays Toughness value.
- Fix [Player]: Added in manual command for "Robust" potions for the player window cures. Will remove after SOE fixes /cureplayer command for T10 potions. Update your clickbuttons by using the "Default" button in editing window.
- Fix [Group]: Fixed side-aligned cures/clickbuttons displaying improperly after the SOEmote update.
Unread 08-14-2012, 05:48 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Update [MainMenu]: Added checkbox for new SOE-integrated AutoAttack bar (replaces DrumsUI included one).
- Update [Tracking]: Tracking list text now has a shadow style so it's easier to see without backdrop.
- Update [Examine]: Item Examine windows' text size reduced for procs and effects, matching tooltip size. Spell Effect examine windows' text reduced, matching tooltip size.
- Fix [Map]: Added icon_eq2map2.dds to ignorelist file (thanks Mysstie @Eq2Interface).
Unread 08-18-2012, 09:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Not sure if it is something I screwed up, but I used the updater to update the UI..

And now i no longer have my auto attack bars
Unread 08-18-2012, 09:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zart View Post
Not sure if it is something I screwed up, but I used the updater to update the UI..

And now i no longer have my auto attack bars
Since SOE added their own Auto Attack bar, I'm using the default window (but modified), so you simply have to turn it on within the Game Options or the DrumsUI Main Menu.
Unread 08-18-2012, 09:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Since SOE added their own Auto Attack bar, I'm using the default window (but modified), so you simply have to turn it on within the Game Options or the DrumsUI Main Menu.
SWEET.. thank you !!
Unread 08-28-2012, 03:01 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- New [Colors]: Added a few color themes to choose from in the Updater. Blue (default), Black, Pink, and Purple themes. Each has 3 border-colored versions: Gold, Silver, and Color-matching borders. You can select it under Variants in the Updater options. More colors may be added in the future.
Unread 09-11-2012, 07:57 AM
A Berserk Golem

Is there a fix for click to cure not working yet? It's been out for months, it no longer works for potions or for non-healers curing others (gets an error message about only usable while crafting). Been asking about this a long time, can anyone please help? I'd have to have to go back to finding room in hotbar for potions.
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Each has 3 border-colored versions: Silver
want this - can't seem to get it.

i updated the files, then went back and went into variants to chance the ui color themes...tried to select the blue with silver borders. everything still looks the same.

there's a file named ui.text with the follow messages:
Couldn't load .xml
Encountered data outside of container tags
any help?
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:15 PM
A Griffon
Featured

When selecting Variants in the Updater, double click the one you want. The selection should turn green.
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:16 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinvore View Post
Is there a fix for click to cure not working yet? It's been out for months, it no longer works for potions or for non-healers curing others (gets an error message about only usable while crafting). Been asking about this a long time, can anyone please help? I'd have to have to go back to finding room in hotbar for potions.
The click to cure buttons work fine. If you are unable to activate the new Robust Remedies, enter the following Bold numbers. If you are uncertain how to do this please read Drums comprehensive UI instructions.

Unread 09-11-2012, 06:00 PM
A Berserk Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accredo View Post
The click to cure buttons work fine. If you are unable to activate the new Robust Remedies, enter the following Bold numbers. If you are uncertain how to do this please read Drums comprehensive UI instructions.

I'll give that a try, thanks!
Unread 09-11-2012, 06:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I've added those values to UI already. You simply have to edit the Click to Cure buttons and hit "Default" in the editing window.
Unread 09-11-2012, 08:00 PM
A Berserk Golem

Quote:
I've added those values to UI already. You simply have to edit the Click to Cure buttons and hit "Default" in the editing window.
Hmm I tried that and still not working, it still gives the message about only while crafting.
Unread 09-11-2012, 11:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Hmm I tried that and still not working, it still gives the message about only while crafting.
If you are a non-priest, you can remove the useability line. Otherwise, you'll have to remove the "Smart curing" checkbox to test it.
Unread 09-12-2012, 12:42 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Are the VDLs right? That sounds like the message you get when you try to use a crafting consumable outside of crafting. I can't see how anything in the UI code would make it trigger that message except for the VDL being that of a crafting consumable.
NB: the error might be a typo in the local file, rather than in the VDLs listed in the earlier post.
Unread 09-12-2012, 02:35 AM
A Griffon
Featured

No, I'm pretty sure it's the Cure spell line. If you try to do /useabilityonplayer Cure when you aren't a healer, I'm pretty sure you get the "ONLY WHEN CRAFTING" pop up.
Unread 09-12-2012, 04:29 AM
A Berserk Golem

Quote:
If you are a non-priest, you can remove the useability line. Otherwise, you'll have to remove the "Smart curing" checkbox to test it.
So let's say for my ranger, I go to Group and Raid Click Button Settings, click Edit under Trauma, and take out usability so that it only says "SELECTED Cure"?
Unread 09-12-2012, 04:35 AM
A Berserk Golem

Nevermind I think I figured it out. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by kinvore : 09-12-2012 at 05:06 AM.
Unread 09-12-2012, 08:11 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

Quote:
When selecting Variants in the Updater, double click the one you want. The selection should turn green.
that worked. mostly. selecting blue with silver borders, the border for the hotbars is still gold...so it looks a bit off.

i would add the suggestion of making the borders thinner, or at least an option for it. to me the borders stand out a little too much.
Unread 09-12-2012, 08:44 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Actual changes besides color probably won't happen. I will look into attempting to get all the border elements changed according to the style. I only modified the ones already included in the DrumsUI files, so I'll have to figure out which default images affect said windows and patch them as well.

Unfortunately it's mostly controlled by several graphics files, rather than code, and since no one else (but a few) ever took time to figure out how to modify them/submit them... I've been the one doing the editing and I'm not great at it nor enjoy it