EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 10-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Co-Founder
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default NDA Officially Lifted

Moorgard Posted a message from John Smedley today Over on the Official Everquest II Forums

Quote:
A message from John Smedley:

As of now, the NDA for the EverQuest II Beta is officially lifted. We encourage our beta testers to share the experiences they’ve had in beta with the rest of the EverQuest II community. Many more people who enrolled in the EverQuest II beta program can expect beta keys in their inboxes in the very near future. In addition, in the past few weeks we’ve let the Legends and Lords of EverQuest players in, and we would like to thank them for their support. We now have four Beta servers up and running including one French and one German server and we’ve let in over 30,000 players since July. In the near future that number will grow far past that. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Matia has posted in the Chit-Chat section Here If you want to discuss this.

Beta Forums Now Open
With the NDA lifted the forums we had set aside for Beta discuss of the UI is now open. If you are in the beta and want to begin discussing the UI (or anything), you will find several new forums in our forum section.

- Kudane
Unread 10-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Bman06

Default Beta!!!

Cool...
Yep, I've been reading the beta journals, but I'm not sure I am gonna read anymore. I don't wanna spoil my level 1-20 experience. I hope I get a chance to be part of the growing population playing the Everquest II Beta. I am thinking about making a ratonga necromancer. Anyway...I just wanted to post something on a forum because I just registered on this site. I registered so it would be possible for my name to be randomly drawn so I could play Everquest II sooner. I can't wait for it to come out. I need a good video game to play...I'm dying.
Unread 10-21-2004, 01:53 PM
huckzilla

this is hopefully a good thing meaning that we're getting closer to a final retail launch