EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default HELP please digital install of destiny of velious and where to put custom ui

Hi

On Friday I did a digital order of the new expansion. When I use my old launcher I can not get the zone to become available. I noticed though that I got a second launcher on my desktop. I am assumeing that it will work with that. But when I use the new launcher my profit ui isn't showing up. I also noticed that I have a soe/eq2 folder now in my program data folder and I also have it in my programs86 folder. Where do I put my custom ui now? And is there away to use my old launcher? I like my old launcher but if I can't use it I will get use to it. Please help I am so confused and frustrated.
Unread 04-05-2011, 10:16 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAriel View Post
Hi

On Friday I did a digital order of the new expansion. When I use my old launcher I can not get the zone to become available. I noticed though that I got a second launcher on my desktop. I am assumeing that it will work with that. But when I use the new launcher my profit ui isn't showing up. I also noticed that I have a soe/eq2 folder now in my program data folder and I also have it in my programs86 folder. Where do I put my custom ui now? And is there away to use my old launcher? I like my old launcher but if I can't use it I will get use to it. Please help I am so confused and frustrated.
The program data file is now the default location on most installs. You will need to copy over any modified files from other install or reinstall them. As for the shrotcut use the one that points to the program data file and delete the old shortcut. Hope this helps.

Mao
Unread 04-06-2011, 07:58 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thank you so much. I was hoping you know how do I get the profit ui downloader to change to downloading in the program data file and not the program files folder?