EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-19-2007, 11:07 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unrest
Default Composite Theme - Fetish Core

I just thought I would share the theme that I use. It has Fetish at the core, with EQ2Maps, POI Finder, Goldi's Start Button (updated through GU41 for harvesting), Milquetowst InfoCenter, Mini-map, and a deck of buttons.... and I use all of them! :-) It has update EQ2Maps through 12/19/2007 (9am EST). The map can be opened/closed using "M" but does not go away by using the escape button (that always annoyed me). I have also added in Othesus' browser and examine windows, as I like to be able to look up items online right from the examine window.... what else, oh the journal helper. I think that was from Othesus as well. I also use the mini map icons from Milquetowst. If I didn't give credit where due, I apologize. There are a lot of sources that this all comes from, that makes what I considered a very nice composition of UI components. I have included a sample character file to use for UI settings (/load_uisettings)/

Let me know what you all think.

Warning: the file is approximately 74.2MB in size. At this size I was not able to upload it to the EQ2Interface site, so I placed it on my own site. Also, I did a virus scan on it before uploading to my own site. Even so, it is always good practice to do so again after downloading files from the Internet.

DOWNLOAD - 74.2MB

Last edited by Buyirugh : 12-19-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Unread 12-19-2007, 11:51 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Beta 1
Default size issue

You might want to remove the eq2maps portion of your UI .. 89mb is HUGE to try to download for a Ui that you want to check out..
Unread 12-19-2007, 01:19 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Unrest

I'm not sure what is taking up the space... I have already removed all the maps files. Prior to that the archive was nearly 120MB.
Unread 12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

*Eyebrows go up*

Over 70MB? Wow.

My current Fetish Nightfall install is ~43MB ,of which 30MB is the EQ2MAP images. Another 5 of that is the eq2map folder itself, and all those icon files.

How big are the image files you are using for the UI itself?
Unread 12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Lucan DLere

I just downloaded this to see if I could help you figure this out. For starters the fire is corrupt. However 7-zip can see all the files and is reporting to me that all the files when unzipped are tiny, but when there compress the actually got larger. Like on file uncompressed is 50k, but commpressed is 9 meg. So I'd suggest repackageing it. Oh and it was viri free.