NEW KUNARK ASCENDING HERITAGE QUEST
- Interested adventurers should search within Obulus Frontier for clues on how to begin this new quest. Good hunting!
- Experts in the mysterious menagerie have discovered a subspecies of creatures that have been found to increase the masterís ability to channel greater power.
- You can access the Familiar window via a tab in your character UI.
- This update includes two new cooperative competition zones (Battle upon the High Seas and Battle for Felwithe) that allow groups of up to six to compete against each other in timed races to see who can complete the zones' challenges first.
- Only one zone is available at a time, and the fastest times for each round, currently set for seven days, will be recorded on a leader board accessible from within the Proving Grounds.
- To keep things competitive, stats granted from gear are not added to the character in the Proving Grounds.
- All heals and wards are percentage based while in the Proving Grounds, scaling off of spell tier and level.
- Fixed an issue where typing in the claim window search field would spam the chat window.
- Ascension Masters now give Guided Ascension scrolls every 18 hours, down from 21 hours.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where maps were not showing correctly in Expert zones.
Removed the Membership requirement from the following zones:
- City of the Nayad [Advanced Solo]
- City of the Nayad [Heroic]
- Scourge Keep [Advanced Solo]
- Scourge Keep [Heroic]
- The Fabled Antechamber of Fate [Raid]
- The Fabled Cavern of the Crustaceans [Raid]
- The Fabled Chamber of Immortality
- The Fabled Nizara
- The Fabled Nizara
- The Fabled Ruins of Varsoon
- The Fabled Sanctum of Fear
- The Fabled Temple of Cazic-Thule
- The Fabled Xux'laio's Roost [Raid]
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes [Heroic]
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes [Solo]
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes: The Siege [Raid]
The Fabled Acadechism [Advanced Solo and Heroic]
- Emperor D'Vinn should no longer permanently hide from combat if he's the recipient of too much damage too quickly.
- Master T'Lys should no longer drop through the dock in Everfrost.
- The location of the "Encyclopedia of Mutagenica Vol I" will no longer conflict with the location of the "first generation evidence" book.
- "Nektulos Forest Mercenary" achievement - the Valley of the Bears exploration region is easier to update now.
- Base population and encounter adds within Expert raids should now have the same or less resolve and combat mitigations as the bosses near them.
- Tier 4 encounters have had their combat mitigations rebalanced.
Arcanna'se Spire: Order and Chaos [Expert-Raid]
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused the Emerald Statue to not spawn in the Guardian of Arcanna'se encounter.
Arcanna'se Spire: Chaos and Order [Expert Raid]
- Corrected an issue that caused the Formed Emerald Statue to sometimes not spawn correctly.
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Corrected an issue with the bridge and lift within the zone. It should now only require 1 player in raid with access to allow passage
- Raenha, Sister of Remorse should now only require one hobgoblin be killed per phase of her script.
- Daydream, Hemorrhage, and Nightmarish Manifestations should now send a failure text message to others in the raid when the mechanic is failed by a member of the raid force.