EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 08-24-2005, 09:56 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Implied Taget to show myself

I am at work and don't remember what implied target window I am currently using. What I would like to be able to enable in this window is a feature from the EQ1 target-of-target window. That being, if my target is targeting me I want to see it show up. I play a guardian and it would be nice to be able to see that again. Currently if the mob has me targeted there is nothing displayed there. When scouting or pulling it can be very nice to know exactly when I have aquired agro. I can handle adding or changing a few lines in the code if I know what to add and where. I can pm or add a post later to add my ui info for that window if needed. Thanks a lot.
Unread 08-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

The game ( hard coded ) will not send the data you are requesting if your self is the targets target or somthing out of your group/raid is the targets target.

If your target dosn't have a target, then one of three things are happening.

1. It dosn't have a target.
2. It has somthing out of your group/raid targeted ( can normaly tell who it has targeted by the direction its facing )
3. It has you targeted.

Being a guard my self If I don't see it has a target then I don't worry about it because if it don't have a target it don't consern me. Now if it has a target, then that means I have lost agro and need to get it back.