EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-16-2011, 05:54 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Maintained spell window

Each time I have installed Profit I have a problem with getting the Hide Text command to work on the Maintained Spell window. Is there a work around or another way to get the text to disappear and have the icons smaller?

Thanks,
Vandel
Unread 12-16-2011, 06:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenous7848 View Post
Each time I have installed Profit I have a problem with getting the Hide Text command to work on the Maintained Spell window. Is there a work around or another way to get the text to disappear and have the icons smaller?

Thanks,
Vandel
The profit maintained window does not use the games hide text functionality. I need to get around to adding it but I keep forgetting to. Anyway ... you can just shrink the window to hide the text or select a variant from the profit updater for the time being.

Silat
Unread 12-18-2011, 06:24 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

You can try this out. Let me know if it works for you.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml (60.3 KB, 504 views)
Unread 01-10-2012, 02:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

I don't think it's that important to have more then 12 buffs. I only use it to see where i am at in my buff cycle (as I cast up to 4 3 minute buffs a person).

It would get way to distracting to have all 22 - 30 buffs plus any mez's, dots, or stuns up. Half my screen would be little icons.

My tip on mezing at that point (and in the 20's it can be hard with 2 mez's), but just remember which mob you mezed and refresh it every so often. Honestly I read my chat window a lot and use it as spell timers. It will tell you if a spell landed in the first place, and when it's done. Plus I'm used to most of them now I can refresh it just before or just after it runs out.

I wouldn't honestly think an expandable maintained spell list would get in the way.
Unread 04-15-2012, 09:24 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

is it possible that we can have the spell which fade the first show on the top?

Currently, all my constant buff is on the top of the window, which i dont need to monitor them. Is it possible to make such change?
Unread 04-16-2012, 09:38 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That would something worth having. I'm going to guess that it is possible since expiring items show a running timer in the window. The question is how much work it would be to sort the list that way, and how much it might impact performance. But I would vote for something that puts time-limited effects at the top or bottom of the list arranged in order of time remaining.