EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Unread 10-27-2008, 10:51 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42
Default [DrumsUI] Stat Bar

Thought I'd start a topic here rather than place it inside my support topic.

Original mod: http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4830

While toying with my Stat Bar modification today I was thinking about making a dynamic-personalized stat bar, but I wanted to see first if anyone was interested in it.
In a nutshell, it would allow you to pick which stats would show up (rather than choosing which one's to hide as in my current Stat Bar) and in the order you decide.

It would look something like this:
Code:
<Data Name="Shadowknight" 1="Health" 2="Power" 3="Mitigation" 4="Avoidance" 5="MeleeCrit" 6="SpellCrit" 7="HateMod"/>
or...
Code:
<Data Name="Ranger" 1="MeleeCrit" 2="MeleeDA" 3="RangedDA" 4="RunSpeed" 5="Haste" />
or...
Code:
<Data Name="Monk" 1="FPS" 2="Weight" 3="Coin" />
Where you can have the stats in any order and any amount with the max of how many you can fit on your screen (and the amount of stats available).
Or maybe you would rather have the stats be listed in reverse order from the order I made up in my current mod.

And I was also thinking about using Character names instead of SubClass as I would like it to be more personal per character for those that play more than 1 of the same class.
I would probably get rid of the checkboxes in my current Stat Bar since they would be a little harder to have them all appear depending on which one's you load... but maybe not.

Leave any feedback you have on this idea.
For now I'll simply just be adding missing stats from my current mod.
Unread 10-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Super Custom Member

Server: Befallen
Send a message via Skype™ to CustomProfile

Great idea. being able to display what you want and the order you want it, very nice. It does make it seem more personal that way. Also the names is a good idea being as we already know our class/subclass...