EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-22-2013, 02:41 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Everfrost
Default Merc Return Button Gone

Greetings

I just updated my Profit UI and now there is no "Return" button at the bottom of the mercenary screen, just a blank. It was there after the previous update and I haven't changed or done anything aside from the update. Can you help me fix this please?

Thanks in advance.
Unread 11-22-2013, 03:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Yes, the merc pane has changed drastically. You need to select your current merc at the very top to get the Return button. Selecting them in the lower two sections (beneath the green and red headers) doesn't get the same behavior. And if you don't have anything selected you won't get any button.

Also you'll no longer get the dressing room display for your current merc, you'll need to use the icon to the left of their name while they're up to get that and use the icon in the bottom-right of the dressing room display to get the list back.
Unread 11-23-2013, 06:18 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Everfrost

Yes, that's the way I was using it and it only disappeared after I updated. However, a few deaths later where I lost the merc brought the button back. I'm really not sure why. It's all back to normal now tho, so please disregard my post and keep up the great work!
Unread 11-23-2013, 07:04 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

That sounds like the merc was still alive and up, just not where you could see them (rendering problem, or they've run off somewhere and are taking their time coming back). There's nothing in the UI that can fix that. My usual fix is to use the green Peace button to recall the merc to me. If that fails, I use the merc window to suspend the merc, wait the 2 minutes and bring it back. That usually clears up any rendering problems and gets the merc back with me.