EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-16-2013, 05:04 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Click-to-cure and quick raid buttons and merc names

Mercenary default names have consistently messed up the click-to-cure in the group/raid windows and the quick-raid buttons. I've modified the code to work around this by using the group/raid slot names instead of character names. The first part was modifying the OnPress script for the group and raid window click-to-cure and quick-raid button buttons to set a SlotName attribute with the literal g1-6/r1-24 name of the group or raid slot as well as the Target attribute with the character name. The second part is in the _ProfitUI_CuresCode.xml file and the _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt file, changing the useabilityonplayer command to use Parent.SlotName rather than Parent.Target. Old QRB files that still use Parent.Target will continue to work, since the Target attribute's still set. Generic commands like tell and shout won't, I think, take Parent.SlotName and will still be messed up by merc names with spaces in them. The only fix for that is to rename the merc to something without any spaces in it.

Attached are the files for everything but the vertical compact group window variant. I'm going to do that variant before release. I'm also going to add a variant for the cures code XML that'll use the cureplayer command instead of the useabilityonplayer. There's differences in behavior, but once I had the slot name changes made the cureplayer change flowed naturally from that and some people might like the behavior differences and the ability of cureplayer to keep up with new potions without needing to update VDLs. I'm trying to see if I can come up with a way to extract the VDLs for all cure potions from the data feed, but mixed luck yet. I can pull potions if I know their names, but I haven't found a way to identify potions whose names I don't know yet.
Attached Files
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_CuresCode.xml (3.0 KB, 292 views)
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt (57.4 KB, 332 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml (88.2 KB, 257 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_raid.xml (232.8 KB, 251 views)