EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-27-2008, 12:48 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Feature Request: Timer on Spell Effect Icons

If it's at all possible, I think it would be very cool to have countdown timers on the spell effect and detrimental effect icons, this is the only feature I can even think of that I'd like added to Profit. If there's an add-on I can use to do this, direct me that way and I'll shut my mouth

Also, didn't see a place for feature requests, but it's entirely possible that I'm just being a nub.
Unread 03-27-2008, 02:22 PM
A Griffon

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxagorus View Post
If it's at all possible, I think it would be very cool to have countdown timers on the spell effect and detrimental effect icons, this is the only feature I can even think of that I'd like added to Profit. If there's an add-on I can use to do this, direct me that way and I'll shut my mouth

Also, didn't see a place for feature requests, but it's entirely possible that I'm just being a nub.

Would something like this work for you? Be aware, though, it might not work anymore since it doesn't appear there has been an update for it (if one has been needed at all, of course) since GU35.

And as far as where to submit/bring up feature requests go, most UI authors have a specific area within their portals (link/button to portal listings on the top of the page).

"Certainty of death! Small chance of success! What are we waiting for?!"

Unread 03-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

The server does not supply the data needed to add timers or anything other then what you see now to spell effects or detrimental effects at this time. It has been ask for many many times, and the only thing you and I can do is keep submitting a suggestion for the EQ2 devs to add this data for us.
Unread 08-29-2009, 09:38 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
The server does not supply the data needed to add timers or anything other then what you see now to spell effects or detrimental effects at this time. It has been ask for many many times, and the only thing you and I can do is keep submitting a suggestion for the EQ2 devs to add this data for us.
I notice these posts are quite dated by now.

Has this data been added yet? I do not know much about this modding stuff, but I could not find anything in the gamedata file or I probably overlooked it.

I was looking to use a mode like Defiler Ward Window, but I am looking to get info from the Spell Effects window instead of Maintained Effects window.
Unread 08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Nope not yet..