EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default harvest deop's broken after todays update

looks like soe did an update today that broke the harvest depost, and all.
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:18 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperic1 View Post
looks like soe did an update today that broke the harvest depost, and all.
personal and guild depots what file am I looking for to delete till the fix is in?

Last edited by RumTumTugger : 01-15-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost
Default Wynd64

Yup, it appears all the depots are messed up. I trust Drum to fix it pretty fast though, he has never let us down before.
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:32 PM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynd64 View Post
Yup, it appears all the depots are messed up. I trust Drum to fix it pretty fast though, he has never let us down before.
I know but since I"m tradeskill leader in one of my guilds I need the use of the harvest depots now so I can start changing permissions which is why I wnat the xml to delete till the fix comes in I need drums for raiding and I have a raid tonight so dont' watn to go completley default.
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:37 PM
A Weald Wolf

nevermind found it eq2ui_inventory_container.xml

Last edited by RumTumTugger : 01-15-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:51 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

You are correct, eq2ui_inventory_container.xml is the file that handles the Harvest Depots (House and Guild).
Unread 01-15-2013, 09:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Will try to fix tonight, most likely will have to wait until tomorrow.
Unread 01-16-2013, 08:07 PM
A Griffon

Looks like tomorrow's patch is going to modify the Harvest Depot window again so I'd probably hold off til after that patch and keep using the default for now.
Unread 01-16-2013, 08:08 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Looks like tomorrow's patch is going to modify the Harvest Depot window again so I'd probably hold off til after that patch and keep using the default for now.
Just resizing changes it looks like. I'll chance it for now
Unread 01-18-2013, 08:02 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Guild Hall Harvest Depot Still Broken

Even after the Drums fix for the guild hall harvest depot, the depot still has problems. There is a tab to select "permissions" for use of the depot. When you click on the tab there are 3 drop-down windows to select who can deposit/use/withdraw. Those drop-downs don't work... I will never use Sony's default UI (hate it), but I really need to be able to set the depot permissions. I had my sister set them (because she uses Sony's UI...ugh!), but I need the ability using Drums. Please help...
Unread 01-18-2013, 09:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giphia View Post
Even after the Drums fix for the guild hall harvest depot, the depot still has problems. There is a tab to select "permissions" for use of the depot. When you click on the tab there are 3 drop-down windows to select who can deposit/use/withdraw. Those drop-downs don't work... I will never use Sony's default UI (hate it), but I really need to be able to set the depot permissions. I had my sister set them (because she uses Sony's UI...ugh!), but I need the ability using Drums. Please help...
Strange, I'll look into it. Are you sure you have the permission to be able to adjust the permissions?
Unread 01-18-2013, 09:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I did some looking, for me it is the Consumption/Crafting pull down that does not work. I even went to the default and did a compare and I don't see anything obvious as to why that one does not work and the one above it and the one below it do work. Also I noticed that the Confirm button is outside of the default size of the permissions window, and was left at its default location, could you move that so that it is visible along the left side. thanks.
Unread 01-18-2013, 05:43 PM
A Griffon

Looks like both yours and the default one are ignoring their resized values and revert back to the default size when camping back to the toon or logging back in. Link to my thread about the default on in the EQ2 forums: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/i...d-height.3221/

Every time I resize it, it adds another container_clone_# entry into the settings file. At the moment I'm calling this a SoE problem as it happens with the default window.
Unread 01-19-2013, 11:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Strange, I'll look into it. Are you sure you have the permission to be able to adjust the permissions?
Yep... it's mine and my sister's guild and all of our toons are trustees. It works with the Sony UI, but not with Drums.
Unread 01-19-2013, 07:25 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Lightbulb Temp Workaround - Consumption/Crafting on Depot

Quote:
Originally Posted by diverscuba23 View Post
I did some looking, for me it is the Consumption/Crafting pull down that does not work. I even went to the default and did a compare and I don't see anything obvious as to why that one does not work and the one above it and the one below it do work. Also I noticed that the Confirm button is outside of the default size of the permissions window, and was left at its default location, could you move that so that it is visible along the left side. thanks.
I literally was frustrated by this problem - what I did was move my mouse around and just click insanely on the pc button (laptop). The good news:
I found that when you click on the top or bottom button, there is a space between the button and the pull-down menu that appears.
If you go to the middle button and click just under it (consumption/crafting) WITHIN that narrow amount of space you saw, and do it properly, the menu will appear. I was finally able to set it to Friend for a hall I play in.

Why the spacing is off like this, I don't know.

Last edited by AZDixx : 01-19-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Unread 01-26-2013, 10:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Yes, Drumstixx: On the harvest depot, the click enabling spot for the Consumption/Crafting dropdown is about a millimeter below the actual dropdown triangle clickie, just barely below the outline. In other words, I can click on the triangle all day on that particular entry, and unlike "Deposit" and "Withdraw" it does nothing until I move down out of the box slightly, but not so far as to get the "move window" mouse icon.
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:39 AM
A Forest Scavenger

looks like there's now a CONFIRM button in the bottom right on the default UI which needs to be added.

thanks for the work, drums
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by erk48188 View Post
looks like there's now a CONFIRM button in the bottom right on the default UI which needs to be added.

thanks for the work, drums
see my post above -- the code for the confirm button is there, it is just outside of the default size for the depot window, resize the window and you will see it.
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:04 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Sorry I'll try to fix this tonight/tomorrow.
Unread 02-11-2013, 03:27 PM
A Berserk Golem

I'm not sure if I missed an update, but this is still broken for me. Auto updated says last change was in January. Should I redownload or something?