EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-19-2011, 08:12 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest
Default Very Minor Cosmetic issue (Char window)

On the char window background is the class icon. I really like that. The issue i Have is that when I first log in, it shows up just fine. I can change between any of the bottom tabs on the inventory screen (appearance, mount, currency) without losing that background image, but if I use any of the top tabs to change to like Stats or Details, the background goes away and doesn't come back.

Yeah its really minor, but it was always something I thought was pretty cool about this UI. It clearly CAN be displayed, but for some reason hitting any of the tabs changes it to just the texture of whatever skin you've chosen, no more class icon

Any chance you could look at this and try to fix it? As I said, very minor, but it is something I always liked that I rather miss, and now that I catch glimpses of it when logging in, it makes me want it back full time haha.
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server
Unread 05-19-2011, 08:24 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
On the char window background is the class icon. I really like that. The issue i Have is that when I first log in, it shows up just fine. I can change between any of the bottom tabs on the inventory screen (appearance, mount, currency) without losing that background image, but if I use any of the top tabs to change to like Stats or Details, the background goes away and doesn't come back.

Yeah its really minor, but it was always something I thought was pretty cool about this UI. It clearly CAN be displayed, but for some reason hitting any of the tabs changes it to just the texture of whatever skin you've chosen, no more class icon

Any chance you could look at this and try to fix it? As I said, very minor, but it is something I always liked that I rather miss, and now that I catch glimpses of it when logging in, it makes me want it back full time haha.
I'll see what I can do.

Silat
Unread 05-23-2011, 11:54 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'll check this when I log in today.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 05-23-2011, 02:58 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Okay. I reproduced this in the default window. The class image was there when I logged in. I clicked over to the stats page then back to items. The class image was gone.

It's easy to miss this since the class image is almost completely hidden behind the equipment frame. I had to enlarge the window from its default size to really see what was happening.

-= Therendil =-