EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 05-19-2011, 01:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default I have no Buy buttonon Market.

I am new to EQ2 and so far I love the game. I actually purchased it back when it first came out but I didn't like it then, as soloing was much harder at the time. So anyway I get playing and find the regular UI is severely lacking for my tastes. When I found out you could mod it I was in love. I tried one other UI before this but it was too blah for me. So I tried this one and I love it.

I was having a blast with it, especially the maps and the ability to look things up with the click of a button. Then I go to the broker to put things on the market and I run into a major issue. I have no Buy button anywhere. I don;t know what is going on but there is none whatsoever. I even posted a screenshot of the window open and linked it to a post on the EQ2 forums. They couldn't find it either and told me to come here. Here is the same screenshot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8199911...in/photostream

Please if anyone knows what is wrong here I would love a fix. Even if I had to go back to the original Market window that would be fine. I just have to be able to sell things on the broker. If someone could ell me a fix or what I would need to do to either fix it or what I need to do to go back to the default market window I would be very thankful!
Unread 05-19-2011, 01:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock

From the looks of things you are in your house attempting to buy. That won't work. The market board in your home will allow you to place and remove items, but purchases must be made from a broker (or direct from the seller's home).
Unread 05-19-2011, 02:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

OMG really?? I feel beyond stupid now. I guess I just never tried to buy things from there before, I just assumed all of them were the same. I could chalk it up to being a noob on the game but for someone who has been playing mmos as long as I have I should've at least checked the other brokers first. I can't believe I spent how many hours last night looking on the internet and scouring over that window trying to find it lol. Talk about feeling really dumb. Anyway thanks for your help!