EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-29-2009, 12:03 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Cure buttons not working and bottom bar gone

Updated this evening and noticed that the cure buttons are not working, the bottom stat bar has disappeared, and the skill buttons in the group window are not functioning. The skill buttons are working in the raid window.

I am sure you know how to fix this GM9. Thanks for all your hard work on this interface.
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:22 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

This has happened to my bf as well. no bottom bar, and some of the colors of icons (like for his cure pots) have changed color, but still seem to function fine. He is a conjuror on Unrest, for what thats worth. He also deleted his profitUI folder and patched via patcher and it has not fixed.
Unread 01-29-2009, 04:01 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Try now, I changed something back.
Unread 01-29-2009, 05:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

It got worse. I used to be able to get the bottom bar back by clicking on the ProfitUI Control Center button. Now, even that doesn't bring the bottom bar back.
Unread 01-29-2009, 06:53 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadok View Post
It got worse. I used to be able to get the bottom bar back by clicking on the ProfitUI Control Center button. Now, even that doesn't bring the bottom bar back.
That means you probably moved it off screen. Type this in the control center and hit execute:
Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_BottomBar.Location=0,200
Unread 01-29-2009, 07:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Typing that in, then executing didn't work.
Unread 01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hmm, if it isn't set to transparent the only other possibility is that it is resized to zero. This code would fix that.
Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_BottomBar.Size=768,20
Unread 01-29-2009, 09:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

That didn't work either, but if I quit the game, then restart the game, the bottom bar appears for the first character I play.

When I logout to play another character, the bottom bar is not there.
Unread 01-30-2009, 02:42 PM
A Brown Bear

I am having the same issue with the bottom bar, just as a data point. Since I can get it back right now by clicking on the Profit Control Center button I think I'll hold there until the actual issue is identified.

Haven't played my mystic in a while other than crafting so can't speak to the cure buttons.
Unread 01-31-2009, 04:07 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

i wasn't having an issue with the cure spells on my mystic, but the self curing with pots on my brigand ... it didn't want to use my dedicated potions, when i used up the last of my old expert ones.
Unread 01-31-2009, 04:31 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadok View Post
That didn't work either, but if I quit the game, then restart the game, the bottom bar appears for the first character I play.

When I logout to play another character, the bottom bar is not there.
This is now hapening to me too, and i had no issues with it previously, as a mystic.
Unread 01-31-2009, 01:26 PM
A Coastal Crab

You're not alone all , my bottom stats bar has vanished too, but seems to be effecting all my chars, it was there earlier today but then vanished, so each time i switch chars I have to reload the game rather than just camping to char select.
Unread 01-31-2009, 05:02 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Bottom bar working fine on 2 different accounts here. Only tried a swashie and a mystic, but they work well.
Unread 01-31-2009, 06:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Freeport

SAme is happening here. If i go LD or i use camp, the bottom bar is gone and the cures and heals wont work i nthe group window. The heals will work in the raid window but not the cures. Only thing I have found to fix the problem so far is to restart EQ2 completely. Thought reloading the whole UI would work but fails.
Unread 01-31-2009, 09:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default .

I too am having this same problem on my main Templar. No quick click cure or the bottom stat bar. Thos two commands you posted GM9, neither worked.

ok small update... I can get the stats bar to reappear after logging in and out a couple times but quick click cure button is still borked.

Last edited by Starbreaker : 01-31-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 01-31-2009, 11:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

just camped out for first time as I updated the files on patcher. Sure enough now the hotbar vanishes reload game shows camp it reappears.

Tried all the script executes and also noticed that although my icon sizes are set to 18 in misc settings file they are in fact 24 not the configured size of 18

does this indicate the file isn't getting read?
Unread 01-31-2009, 11:07 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Yeah if the hotbar doesn't show that means the entire UI initialization failed. Another try at getting this fixed again for everybody (still working fine for me) is on the updater now. Unfortunately I have very little time for this atm so I couldn't get back to this earlier.
Unread 01-31-2009, 11:20 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

ah dang it was with these updated files I noticed it. Until then I had not unloaded the game at all. Just thought I would let you know. And basically the menu not command center window shows on screen each load up as did the command center window in my prior posts about that.

Now its the menu part that shows. Even checked and unchecked the main hud box to see if that was an issue.

do hope you get it fixed. In the meantime thank god I only play 1 toon. As for the click to cures they seem to be working fine for me. No idea whats caused you UI to break but know its frustrating to all of us that use it.
Unread 01-31-2009, 11:52 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

huh, which menu is broken now? the start menu?
Unread 01-31-2009, 11:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

yeah my group click-to-cure doesn't work either (as a mage) - dont have any healers.

also getting the bottom bar disappearing bit even with the latest set of updated files.
Unread 02-01-2009, 11:34 AM
A Coastal Crab

I deleted the _Profit_UI Cures.txt file and ran the updater and it fixed my problem. Not sure if this will work for everyone but it may be a temp fix.
Unread 02-01-2009, 02:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I deleted, then auto downloaded _Profit_UI Cures.txt, but that didn't fix the problem. So I deleted all files in the ProfitUI folder newer than 1/20/2009, and that fixed the problem.
Unread 02-01-2009, 03:48 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

don't tell me all you guys just needed a clean install? omg
Unread 02-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Dyadem @ Zam.com
Premium Member

Server: Everfrost
Send a message via AIM to g0dless420 Send a message via Yahoo to g0dless420 Send a message via Skype™ to g0dless420

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
I'll give that a try and post here later... I'm just having the bottom bar issue though.

Edit: Yep a clean install seemed to work just fine for me, ty for that tip.

But you better make it stay!!!

Last edited by g0dless420 : 02-02-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Unread 02-02-2009, 09:54 AM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Although to be fair, having to resort to a clean install after patching a working UI using an auto-updater sort of defeats the purpose of an auto-updater, does it not? I'll give it a whirl though.