EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 12-05-2012, 12:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Transmute, Refine and Salvage

With the new prestige skills like Refine and Salvage items are now begining to be more useable.
Say If I have 200 swamp ash lumber in my bags and i choose to refine these to try to make a bubinga Lumber.
I would have to click on Refine my hotbar, then click on the item, Ok to confirm, and repeate that prosess 200 times.
My question is ... Is there a way to add a drag and drop box like a hotbar to inventory bags, that allow me to place transmute, refine and salvage skills in there? ... and if not a drag and drop maybe a built in option for these skills ?
Unread 12-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

It'd be possible to add a button that casts those abilities, but it wouldnt change the process much, you'd just be clicking on a different spot instead of your hotbar to use the ability each time. For efficiency what you might want to do is change the hotkey for the ability's spot on the hotbar to an easy keyboard command so you can keep hitting that instead of having to click on the ability each time. Either way it's going to be tedious, since time is basically the limiting factor when it comes to refining common mats.