EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-15-2014, 09:15 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Click to cure dont seem to work

Hello how everyone I have been using profit for a long time
the problem im having is when I click to cure under my name it says (This item no longer exists or is not in inventory)im using the new lvl 96 Cerebral pots . . What do I need to do to fix this issue
thanks

Last edited by rxspace : 12-15-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Unread 12-16-2014, 07:40 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Innothule

Use the old pots... the new ones aren't fixed yet for Profit.
Unread 12-22-2014, 10:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Correct - the new ones aren't in yet. And even though I manually editted the Cure_Pot file to include the new ones, it didn't like it and complained about the spell/ability not be available.

Clearly I did something wrong. ;p

If someone with more knowledge of Profit could update those files and get them posted, that would be grand
Unread 12-22-2014, 04:39 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Check how many messages you got. Remember that the scripting language for EQ2 isn't smart enough to be able to check whether something's in your inventory, so it handles cure potions by firing off all 3 possible potions and letting the ones you don't have just fail and do nothing. Even if you've got a correct potion in your inventory and it's cure fires, that means the other 2 will still fail and give you 2 copies of that message instead of 3.
Unread 12-23-2014, 03:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
Check how many messages you got. Remember that the scripting language for EQ2 isn't smart enough to be able to check whether something's in your inventory, so it handles cure potions by firing off all 3 possible potions and letting the ones you don't have just fail and do nothing. Even if you've got a correct potion in your inventory and it's cure fires, that means the other 2 will still fail and give you 2 copies of that message instead of 3.
I moved the order of the change I made .. I had inserted it as the 2nd potion in the chain instead of the first when I made it. It works flawlessly now (it didn't work before - for whatever reason).
Unread 12-23-2014, 08:11 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Position doesn't make a difference. I've checked. But one thing does. Do you have any of the older potions in your bank? I found out the hard way that that counts as "in your inventory" enough to trigger casting (which interrupts and hoses the casting of other potions) but not enough for it to actually succeed. I finally figured it out when I pulled all the potions I had out of my bank so I could see which one it was trying to use and saw the wrong potion being used up.
Unread 12-26-2014, 11:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I have it working too - the position only mattered in so far as it caused one error message to appear.
Unread 01-17-2015, 11:04 AM
A Coastal Crab

I'm getting this same message on my Defiler. His click to cures aren't working. I just updated profit and the cures.txt is not on ignore, so I know it current. I'm not sure what else to do.
Unread 02-04-2015, 03:34 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Oasis

Sorry for the delayed reply on this. All of the Priest (and now Mage) cure spells didn't change. They get better as your character levels and IIRC are dependent on your Ministration skill. I haven't had any trouble with any of my Priests.

When you try to use the cure on your Defiler, do you get an error?

The newest ones are called Cerebral (Type) Remedy. The attached files are the updated files that add the newest remedies. I have tested them and they work just fine.

Please note, you will still get the "this item is missing error" three times as it searches for the three previous versions first. This is not a bug, but is working as it always has.

If possible, please get these files into the updater.
Attached Files
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_Cures.txt (4.2 KB, 387 views)
File Type: xml _ProfitUI_CuresCode.xml (3.2 KB, 475 views)